BridgetKV

Anyone Else Unable to Play Identity on Release?

I'm so excited to play Town Square. I've been waiting since April of 2016 and now that there's finally a more definitive release date, I have finals to study for and three papers to write. I convinced my sister to buy the game back in July and she's been asking me when Identity's coming out and now that we'll be able to play her internet was knocked out in a storm and she won't have it back until mid-December. 

Anyone else in the same boat of inconvenience? :(

Oh dam! I feel for you man, I don't have nothing stopped me yet. Hope things work out for you and your sister though! But look at it this way, least it isn't the full game your missing out on! :)

• Like 1

That's a long wait to get Internet back, ouch! Hope she is fine though. Looking to see you in Town Square. :)

• Like 1

So I am a pilot and earlier this afternoon I was reading your post and thinking "hah! poor dude!" when my boss decided to schedule a 5 day trip starting 29th... These couple of days will last more than the 3 years I've been waiting for the game lol

• Like 2

On 24/11/2018 at 4:41 AM, Sorvete said:

So I am a pilot and earlier this afternoon I was reading your post and thinking "hah! poor dude!" when my boss decided to schedule a 5 day trip starting 29th... These couple of days will last more than the 3 years I've been waiting for the game lol

You should go on short haul, thats what i did, then you only have 5 sectors of 1h flights. Who you work for btw?

13 hours ago, FrenchieBois said:

You should go on short haul, thats what i did, then you only have 5 sectors of 1h flights. Who you work for btw?

I fly a private SR22 for my boss here in Brazil. He wants to attend to a Cirrus event where they are going to show the new SF50 - maybe he's thinking of upgrading his airplane lol. It's gonna be 3h flight to the event, spend 3-4 days there and 3h to fly back home. And no, my notebook won't be able to run the game at all...

I'm counting on you all for some good live streaming!

Edited by Sorvete

5 hours ago, Sorvete said:

And no, my notebook won't be able to run the game at all...

It doesn't need to, Look at Team Viewer, I've played ArcheAge on my Phone via Team Viewer. You just have to leave your home PC on. Tho if your pc supports remote boot-up, you can do that through Team Viewer.

I'm in this club too. :( BF and I are at a comic con all weekend. Will be able to have a first look on Sunday night though.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 9:26 AM, SaffagirlUK said:

Will be able to have a first look on Sunday night though.

Even if you weren't at Comic Con, it might not be till Sunday that we ALL can see Town Square. It's Saturday and I have yet to find a Download link on the main site and Steam is still Greyed out (Hasn't even installed yet). Enjoy Comic Con you'll be having more fun then the rest of us waiting for TS. lol

• Like 1

They did release it and within an hour pulled the servers blaming issues of 3rd party crashing it. 4 years to make 2 hrs to pull it off the net. Maybe those clowns should be in a real fucking asylum..