Aidos

10 DAYS UNTIL LAUNCH!

I am extremely excited and constantly watching old gameplay getting hyped for the release.

Who else is very excited?

• Like 1

I'm really hoping that the swat module will be out either Jan or Feb so we can finally see some of the main features of the game.

In a realllllyyyyy early interview they said that the gunplay was one of the first things the finished so I really don't think it will take long to release it. And in the Crime and Punishment trailer the gunplay and hit detection seemed to be working, the AI in the background also reacted the gun sound so I doubt it would be hard to put that into any NPC's they plan on having.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

7 hours ago, Aidos said:

I'm really hoping that the swat module will be out either Jan or Feb so we can finally see some of the main features of the game.

In a realllllyyyyy early interview they said that the gunplay was one of the first things the finished so I really don't think it will take long to release it. And in the Crime and Punishment trailer the gunplay and hit detection seemed to be working, the AI in the background also reacted the gun sound so I doubt it would be hard to put that into any NPC's they plan on having.

realistically mate... maybe Jan/Feb 2020 - as a genuine guess

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I just hope this game doesnt die off once people get in and realize it is just basically a chat room... atleast for awhile

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aidos said:

the AI in the background also reacted the gun sound so I doubt it would be hard to put that into any NPC's they plan on having.

Do you mean the AI animals/ aka the deer in that video reacted. There will be no NPC's roaming though other than Animals, the people in that video were the developers.

5 hours ago, wiebley said:

realistically mate... maybe Jan/Feb 2020 - as a genuine guess

Store page said : "With our current pace, we estimate that the SWAT module will be complete in late 2019, the racing module in 2020 and the feature-complete Identity beta will begin in 2021. These are not to be taken as release dates but as our current best estimates.”

Edited by Baltaiiir

Any word on the progress in solving that last task or should we assume it's resolved and the tracker just isn't updated? Have a groovalicious Thanksgiving!

49 minutes ago, MemphisMan said:

Any word on the progress in solving that last task or should we assume it's resolved and the tracker just isn't updated? Have a groovalicious Thanksgiving!

Yeah, all task are done by now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MemphisMan said:

Disregard the tracker for now, the Module will release the 30th November ( in 9 days). 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2018 at 10:19 AM, Frisky said:

I just hope this game doesnt die off once people get in and realize it is just basically a chat room... atleast for awhile

LOL - to funny.

Seriously, Something is far better than nothing. :)

I'm exited for the first time!

Edited by MadApples
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Realistically,  I'll spend 5 hours, at most,  on this module.  It is karaoke,  chess,  and old movies.  What are people going to be doing for more than just a few hours? 

1 hour ago, Threat said:

Realistically,  I'll spend 5 hours, at most,  on this module.  It is karaoke,  chess,  and old movies.  What are people going to be doing for more than just a few hours? 

Apartment customization, shoplifting, drug consumption (no effects yet), jumping around (animation is funny). There will also be added features like the shooting range at police station for example.

But at the base, it's a social module, and it's to try the features that you'll find in Town Square.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 4:59 PM, Threat said:

I agree it will be fun for awhile and I am glad we will finally have something. But with not consequences or real serious rp besides apartment chattering, I don't think people will really hop on for long amounts of time.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 7:19 PM, LordBenji said:

Apartment customization, shoplifting, drug consumption (no effects yet), jumping around (animation is funny). There will also be added features like the shooting range at police station for example.

But at the base, it's a social module, and it's to try the features that you'll find in Town Square.

It would be the perfect opportunity to roleplay interactions within Town Square, in order to prepare for operations and objectives for when the game is released.

• Like 2

On 25/11/2018 at 12:19 AM, LordBenji said:

yay we can shoplift not like there's anyone to stop us or a economy to buy shit with 

On 20/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, Aidos said:

with the way development is going right now I wouldn't expect any other module to be released for another 4 years and the actual game probably wont be out for another 8-12 years 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

You guys are all lucky! You get to voice your own opinions of actually what this module will be like.

All my humorous (in my opinion) comments get taken down by the mods and i get told to be more positive.

Lads... this game is going to be Fantastic! Like GTA 10, but better!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

with the way development is going right now I wouldn't expect any other module to be released for another 4 years and the actual game probably wont be out for another 8-12 years 

how does that make sense, the first year they were with like 3 devs, since then they have grown, within these (almost) 4 years they laid out most of the groundwork meaning everything from this point on will be faster, read up on how development works mate

50 minutes ago, dagtag said:

how does that make sense, the first year they were with like 3 devs, since then they have grown, within these (almost) 4 years they laid out most of the groundwork meaning everything from this point on will be faster, read up on how development works mate

Correct, although only time will tell!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/28/2018 at 12:07 PM, dagtag said:

I dont see how theyve grow if this shitty game is what they managed to make in 4 years. NO they cant make anything faster as the groundwork of the game is littered with bugs and server crashes anything built on this will be the exact same thing as the module.... absolute shit.

Now dont get me wrong I would love to see Identity grow and be what they want to be but I dont see how they could even get there as the funds will eventually run out and probably and getting low right now as its been 4 years and they couldnt afford reliable servers for the module. I just dont see identity becoming what it wants to be.

• ver.1.22474487139 1