DrivenMuffin

♛ - Aegis Security Consulting - Best Private Security ♛

4 hours ago, FrozenCarpet said:

You will be safe because the identity police force will be on the case, trust in us as we trust in you. :D

Aegis coincides with the police force, completing different objectives to provide increased security to a different demographic. While the police force is meant to serve and protect the island, Aegis operatives focus on solely their clients thus increasing efficiency and security for those individuals.

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Argis coincides with the police force, completing different objectives to provide increased security to a different demographic. While the police force is meant to serve and protect the island, Aegis operatives focus on solely their clients thus increasing efficiency and security for those individuals.

Ah I see :D

• Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to announce that our Discord server is open for anyone to join! Come see us if you are interested in:

• - Partnering with ASC
  • - Joining ASC
  • - Joining our Business Outreach Program
  • - Or just stop by to have a chat!
  •  
  • A qualified Aegis Employee will be available to help you with anything you need. To join our Discord click this link.
  • Like 2

Looks good on paper, but I don't think it'll really be as big as you're thinking on launch.  Think about scope.  Would be better to start small with short term goals with all the shit in your post as more long term.  That's just me though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lickthecloth said:

Looks good on paper, but I don't think it'll really be as big as you're thinking on launch.  Think about scope.  Would be better to start small with short term goals with all the shit in your post as more long term.  That's just me though.

Greetings Lickthecloth and welcome to the forums :D

I don't believe I have ever stated that ASC will be big. We are training operatives with the intent of creating a quality security service with a wide range of services in order to fit the needs of all individuals in Identity. Of course the idea of a company is to make revenue, and in order to do that in the future we would need to expand, but this idea is being planned out as of now. Goals, mapping schemes, and co-ordination as a company have contributed to building a solid foundation. Without proper organization, I agree, no company would be able to expand into massive influential businesses that we see today (McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, etc). Now I am not sure what you meant by, "all the shit in your post," but I will let you clarify that in your response. 

• Like 1

Well what i think he means is the fact of being to able to pay the wages of 20+ employees and be island wide, which ofcourse because you are the popular on the forums there is a 100% chance that will happen.(sarcasm)

16 minutes ago, wizard2894 said:

Well what i think he means is the fact of being to able to pay the wages of 20+ employees and be island wide, which ofcourse because you are the popular on the forums there is a 100% chance that will happen.(sarcasm)

I don't think how many views we get on our thread determines if we will be able to pay our employees. We have formulated methods in order to manage this issue and like @lickthecloth said it looks good on paper, but of course anything may happen in game. Nobody knows the answer to a lot of things for this game, so we will have to wait and adjust our company plans and objectives accordingly.

• Like 1

@lickthecloth You must understand, Aegis is more than just a company. Our company is structured as a close knit group of people. We all have each others backs and will support the company in any way we can. This is the core of our business model. After that, the rest is easy. All we need is a good core structure, and we can do anything that we set our minds to. For the time being, that is providing the best private security you can find in Identity.

Edited by slovaceck
  • Like 1

Well nah what I'm saying is, we don't know when this game will be 100% out.  There's still a number of factors to think about.  

1)  How do you know you will have the manpower to pull this off on launch?

2)  To anyone you have recruited now, how will you maintain their interest so they don't go off on another group that looks like "The Next Big Thing?"

3)  Do you plan on establishing HQs on every portion the island on launch or just dispatching from one area?  (related to manpower)

Also just because I'm curious, why do you have enlisted ranks in command positions?  For smaller unit sizes that's all fine and good, but based on my experience (US Army currently 2 years active duty) platoons on up are the domain of Commissioned Officers.  You can ignore this paragraph, this was just my military rant lol.

No criticism intended, just giving out some advice.

2 hours ago, lickthecloth said:

Well nah what I'm saying is, we don't know when this game will be 100% out.  There's still a number of factors to think about.  

1)  How do you know you will have the manpower to pull this off on launch?

2)  To anyone you have recruited now, how will you maintain their interest so they don't go off on another group that looks like "The Next Big Thing?"

3)  Do you plan on establishing HQs on every portion the island on launch or just dispatching from one area?  (related to manpower)

Also just because I'm curious, why do you have enlisted ranks in command positions?  For smaller unit sizes that's all fine and good, but based on my experience (US Army currently 2 years active duty) platoons on up are the domain of Commissioned Officers.  You can ignore this paragraph, this was just my military rant lol.

No criticism intended, just giving out some advice.

1. We are actively recruiting members via the forums and our website. 

2. We don't just sit around and stay on the forums. We play on other games as well. 

3. We will have a main HQ in the main city, and have 3 squads of a regiment stationed in each third of the island. These squads will then operate as 2 squads on contracts to clients, and the third will be on standby as a response squad. 

And with the military rankings, we haven't completely worked out how it's going to work yet, but would be glad to have your input as none of us have any military experience in real life. 

5 hours ago, slovaceck said:

1. We are actively recruiting members via the forums and our website. 

2. We don't just sit around and stay on the forums. We play on other games as well. 

3. We will have a main HQ in the main city, and have 3 squads of a regiment stationed in each third of the island. These squads will then operate as 2 squads on contracts to clients, and the third will be on standby as a response squad. 

And with the military rankings, we haven't completely worked out how it's going to work yet, but would be glad to have your input as none of us have any military experience in real life. 

Sounds like a plan.  If it's military related, you may consult me anytime via message.

• Like 1

Just a concern, with the situation you proposed in which an Aegis task force was dispatched to neutralize a potential threat (if they became a threat) there will come legal issues as you are essentially sending out a "hit squad." How do plan to deal with these, and on a somewhat related note, what do you plan to do if the task force and the police happen to show up at the same time? Another question, I might add is: will you accept wanted men/women/fugitives as clients of yours, and if so, how will you deal with the detectives or patrols that are looking for them and/or (if it gets hairy) trying to kill them?

-A concerned citizen (and possible business partner if I get arround to making the thread?)

Edited by MetallicEye
Confusing and unnecessary clause a sentence.

11 hours ago, MetallicEye said:

Just a concern, with the situation you proposed in which an Aegis task force was dispatched to neutralize a potential threat (if they became a threat) there will come legal issues as you are essentially sending out a "hit squad." How do plan to deal with these, and on a somewhat related note, what do you plan to do if the task force and the police happen to show up at the same time? Another question, I might add is: will you accept wanted men/women/fugitives as clients of yours, and if so, how will you deal with the detectives or patrols that are looking for them and/or (if it gets hairy) trying to kill them?

-A concerned citizen (and possible business partner if I get arround to making the thread?)

Our special forces are only deployed when there is a potential major threat that effects Aegis Security's operation such as an act of terrorism. Since Aegis Special Operations Regiment (ASOR) are trained to prevent threats from occurring, they will act under covert operations to complete a mission. If in the event of a police intervention, our operatives are also trained to cooperate with law enforcement to ensure no conflict between both of us. Actions in a police confrontation are dependant on the security level of the situation which cannot be shared with the public or lower individuals with lower security clearance. Like an insurance company, ASC will assess a potential client's situation and quote the service price that would be adequate for the company's objectives. 

Could a mod help in some way? I was trying to edit some text under "Services" and there are about 3 lines of text overlapping each other and the format is all broken now. I can't even delete the text anymore or move it :(

9 hours ago, Max_42 said:

I am very interested in a position in this company.

That's great! Head over to our website (aegissecurity.wix.com/aegis) to apply. We look forward to speaking with you!

On 6/30/2016 at 0:00 PM, Max_42 said:

Already Have! I cant wait to here back from you!

Nice!  I can't wait to kick your ass!

• Like 3

On 5/1/2016 at 6:41 PM, lickthecloth said:

Edited by DrivenMuffin
wouldn't let me not use a quote

Company Updates:

- Huge update to the entire thread, especially in Services section

- Site is being updated as well so stay tuned!

- Be sure to contact us on our website here for more information

- Apply on our website if you are interested in a job position at ASC

Community Announcement:

I have finished the first version of our own Arma 3 map where players can choose to play as an ASC operative or criminal both singleplayer + multiplayer! Everyone is welcome. This will be a vital resource when training for Identity so come check it out :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756908406

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 2

Company Update:

ASC has now launched on ARMA 3 Life! Come join us on 185.114.224.42:10024 (Teamspeak) to play!

We look forward to seeing everyone, even those not in ASC!

Edited by slovaceck
  • Like 3