DrivenMuffin

♛ - Aegis Security Consulting - Best Private Security ♛

1 hour ago, PopStar said:

whos going to fund this security thing my guy

Great question! Depending on the flexibility of the game we may either apply for a loan from bank(s), seed funding from angel investors, or sell shares to investors. We currently have business partners but if you are anyone may be interested in investing please PM me :D

7 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Great question! Depending on the flexibility of the game we may either apply for a loan from bank(s), seed funding from angel investors, or sell shares to investors. We currently have business partners but if you are anyone may be interested in investing please PM me :D

Uninterested in The People's Revolutionary Party's proposal to the company?

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Uninterested in The People's Revolutionary Party's proposal to the company?

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this. I thank you for your offer though I am afraid ASC cannot refuse business from other political parties if we conduct business with yours as per your parties policies.

On 3/25/2018 at 4:48 AM, DrivenMuffin said:

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this. I thank you for your offer though I am afraid ASC cannot refuse business from other political parties if we conduct business with yours as per your parties policies.

As long as one understands the reason for this policy.

Scenario: "Politician A" hires ten security guards from your company. "Politician B" hires ten security guards from your company. "Political Party A's" politician angrily strikes "Politician B".... your own employees would be assaulting or executing one another since your company is contracted to both parties.

10 hours ago, DLimit said:

As long as one understands the reason for this policy.

Scenario: "Politician A" hires ten security guards from your company. "Politician B" hires ten security guards from your company. "Political Party A's" politician angrily strikes "Politician B".... your own employees would be assaulting or executing one another since your company is contracted to both parties.

I think you have misunderstood the services we provide. We exist to keep our clients out of trouble. If our client willingly attempts to endanger themselves, it is the responsibility of our personnel to remove them from the situation, not inflame it. Our personnel will not engage other people without threat to their lives or the client's lives. We do not "assault" or "execute" people. We provide security solutions to safeguard the lives of our employees and clients. 

Edited by slovaceck

2 hours ago, slovaceck said:

I think you have misunderstood the services we provide. We exist to keep our clients out of trouble. If our client willingly attempts to endanger themselves, it is the responsibility of our personnel to remove them from the situation, not inflame it. Our personnel will not engage other people without threat to their lives or the client's lives. We do not "assault" or "execute" people. We provide security solutions to safeguard the lives of our employees and clients. 

Security guards are expected to protect their clients in accordance with the Law. Thus, lethal force would be necessary if a hostile subject were to attempt to apply lethal force against one of your clients. Hypothetically, if a fight ensues to the extent that both of your clients, whom are in a different company or party, assault one another... how would your company resolve such a dispute when the company protects both parties? Hypothetically, if your client was the aggressor, would the security company be expected to apply lethal force against their OWN CLIENT for engaging in a lethal and hostile altercation with another one of your clients?

Scenario:

You are contracted to "Paul" and "Tim". Paul is a member of the Red party while Tim is a member of the Blue party. After a slanderous speech by Tim, Paul decides to punch Tim across the face. Tim responds by withdrawing a firearm and threatening to shoot Paul. Paul was the aggressor. However, Tim is escalating the situation with a firearm while arguing that it is for the purposes of self-defense.

Since you are contracted to both Paul and Tim, you are obligated to protect the interests of both clients. How would your company react or respond to such a situation?

Edited by DLimit

33 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Security guards are expected to protect their clients in accordance with the Law. Thus, lethal force would be necessary if a hostile subject were to attempt to apply lethal force against one of your clients. Hypothetically, if a fight ensues to the extent that both of your clients, whom are in a different company or party, assault one another... how would your company resolve such a dispute when the company protects both parties? Hypothetically, if your client was the aggressor, would the security company be expected to apply lethal force against their OWN CLIENT for engaging in a lethal and hostile altercation with another one of your clients?

Scenario:

You are contracted to "Paul" and "Tim". Paul is a member of the Red party while Tim is a member of the Blue party. After a slanderous speech by Tim, Paul decides to punch Tim across the face. Tim responds by withdrawing a firearm and threatening to shoot Paul. Paul was the aggressor. However, Tim is escalating the situation with a firearm while arguing that it is for the purposes of self-defense.

Since you are contracted to both Paul and Tim, you are obligated to protect the interests of both clients. How would your company react or respond to such a situation?

There will never be a situation where there is “blue on blue” scenarios due to aggressive clients. Not sure what country politicians publicly assault one another physically, though in this case our operators wouldn’t assist in aggressive behaviour but would deescalate it.

In response to your scenario, Paul and Tim being clients , as said by Slovacek, will be removed from a dangerous situation with safety as top priority. Both party security details would conduct defensive manuevers and leave the situation as soon as possible. 

Hopefully that clears things up. If that is the only concern associated with your political party policy, then we have no problems with providing security to you and your organization as long as nothing conflicts with ours. Thank you

Just an update, we are aware of our image on the first page not working. We are currently in the process of releasing some new marketing changes for ASC. Stay tuned for more information or join our Discord!

Announcement:

Aegis Security Consulting officially supports The Royal Family Party and would like to thank Mr. Lucious Times for appointing me as Security Counsel Government Official. I look forward to working with @LuciousTimes@JoelKeys@NexusGamingand @Andrew811on improving the future of Identity. 

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Announcement:

Aegis Security Consulting officially supports The Royal Family Party and would like to thank Mr. Lucious Times for appointing me as Security Counsel Government Official. I look forward to working with @LuciousTimes@JoelKeys@NexusGamingand @Andrew811on improving the future of Identity. 

May we continue to make Identity great!

• Like 1

Hello to a long-standing member of the community. I'm personally late to the game but hope to make up lost ground. 

I'm an expat in Taipei. I plan to play on an Oceania server because I'm afraid of lag on NA servers. 

I'm not sure if it's needed, but I am a graphic designer. I do logos, advertisements, designs of many kinds but my style is simplistic and minimalistic. If you're looking for a designer, I'd be willing to offer some help. 

6 hours ago, whitehorn said:

Hello to a long-standing member of the community. I'm personally late to the game but hope to make up lost ground. 

I'm an expat in Taipei. I plan to play on an Oceania server because I'm afraid of lag on NA servers. 

I'm not sure if it's needed, but I am a graphic designer. I do logos, advertisements, designs of many kinds but my style is simplistic and minimalistic. If you're looking for a designer, I'd be willing to offer some help. 

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, whitehorn said:

Hey there and welcome to Identity! If you are here now you are early :)

Your skills would be a great addition to the company. I will contact you in private message soon.

- Sebastian Valentine

Group looks interesting. Does anyone in your group have any military/contracting experience? 

Edited by CheEazy
didnt sound right

14 hours ago, CheEazy said:

Group looks interesting. Does anyone in your group have any military/contracting experience? 

Yep! We have a few members that are active and retired from the Australian Army Cadets to US Army Air Assault.