subway244

S.I.B.A.N. (Small Independent Business Advertising Network)

Welcome to the Small Independent Business Advertising Network!

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to provide free advertising for small, independent Identity businesses. Instead of creating a new topic that could be swept into oblivion by other topics, leaving your in-depth business plan floating around and never seen by anyone, you could advertise on SIBAN and get more views for your business!*

HOW DOES IT WORK?

All you have to do is post your business and contact information on THIS topic!

OFD_blueline-2.png

RULES

• Only small, independent business can advertise. No corporate business are allowed to advertise.
  • No offensive content allowed.
  • No troll advertisements.
  • No advertisements for things outside of Identity, or advertisements against Identity.

MORE INFORMATION

If you need more information, help on advertising, or have a problem with our services, please contact @subway244.

OFD_blueline-2.png

*We cannot guarantee views or recognition. This is an experimental organization, so anything can change at any time.

Copyright (C) 2018, Private Eyez Business Network. All rights reserved.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 12:54 AM, subway244 said:

Welcome to the Small Independent Business Advertising Network!

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to provide free advertising for small, independent Identity businesses. Instead of creating a new topic that could be swept into oblivion by other topics, leaving your in-depth business plan floating around and never seen by anyone, you could advertise on SIBAN and get more views for your business!*

HOW DOES IT WORK?

All you have to do is post your business and contact information on THIS topic!

OFD_blueline-2.png

RULES

• Only small, independent business can advertise. No corporate business are allowed to advertise.
  • No offensive content allowed.
  • No troll advertisements.
  • No advertisements for things outside of Identity, or advertisements against Identity.

MORE INFORMATION

If you need more information, help on advertising, or have a problem with our services, please contact @subway244.

OFD_blueline-2.png

*We cannot guarantee views or recognition. This is an experimental organization, so anything can change at any time.

Copyright (C) 2018, Private Eyez Business Network. All rights reserved.

Interesting. What qualifies a business as 'small'? When does one go from being a small business to a large? Will you stop working with companies who grow too big?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, JoelKeys said:

Interesting. What qualifies a business as 'small'? When does one go from being a small business to a large? Will you stop working with companies who grow too big?

Yes. When companies start opening chains and becoming a major business (with massive Discord communities and major topic pages), we will stop advertising with them. This advertising network is for people like my Private Eyez Investigations or Victorian Watches; topics and business who get swept under by other major topics (and companies) like Velocity Logistics and Pace Shippings. My hope, which could possibly go down the pisciadood, is that enough people will reply to this topic that it becomes a major topic like Velocity Logistics, and more people on the forum can see small businesses on here, instead of digging around for dead individual topics in the bowels of the Business board.

For example, Victorian Luxury Watches only received 139 views, but Velocity Logistics receives 15,106 views, mainly because enough people reply to it to keep it at the top for the masses to see. If every small business replied to this topic with info about their business, SIBAN would stay towards the top, and they would get thousands of views for their company.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, subway244 said:

Yes. When companies start opening chains and becoming a major business (with massive Discord communities and major topic pages), we will stop advertising with them. This advertising network is for people like my Private Eyez Investigations or Victorian Watches; topics and business who get swept under by other major topics (and companies) like Velocity Logistics and Pace Shippings. My hope, which could possibly go down the pisciadood, is that enough people will reply to this topic that it becomes a major topic like Velocity Logistics, and more people on the forum can see small businesses on here, instead of digging around for dead individual topics in the bowels of the Business board.

For example, Victorian Luxury Watches only received 139 views, but Velocity Logistics receives 15,106 views, mainly because enough people reply to it to keep it at the top for the masses to see. If every small business replied to this topic with info about their business, SIBAN would stay towards the top, and they would get thousands of views for their company.

I like it. One recommendation I would make though is to perhaps rename it to something like SBN (Small Business Network). Only reason being SIBAN sounds like an Irish name and is an acronym, whereas SBN follows the rule of three and is an initialism which helps make it sound more professional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoelKeys said:

I like it. One recommendation I would make though is to perhaps rename it to something like SBN (Small Business Network). Only reason being SIBAN sounds like an Irish name and is an acronym, whereas SBN follows the rule of three and is an initialism which helps make it sound more professional.

Hmm, I would, but I don't think I can rename the topic. I'll try, though.

• Like 1

Just now, TriDash said:

So sorry for the inconvenience, TriDash will be unavailable for sometime due to some technical difficulties with the CEO’s computer being a Mac and may require a refund for the game and may will result in TriDash being cancelled l. If not we will have to push back the date TriDash will re enter the board room. So sorry

• ver.1.22474487139 2

I am sorry to say that TriDash will be shutting down fully until further notice. Our CEO told me not to share any other information about this except that we will have to get a refund for the game until the CEO can get his hands on a powerful enough PC. This is not his top priority right now especially Because he has other things to do in life that are more important. We will keep the board room post up for a short time until we decide if we will ever reopen. So sorry.

-CFO of TriDash 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/29/2018 at 7:02 PM, TriDash said:

I am sorry to say that TriDash will be shutting down fully until further notice. Our CEO told me not to share any other information about this except that we will have to get a refund for the game until the CEO can get his hands on a powerful enough PC. This is not his top priority right now especially Because he has other things to do in life that are more important. We will keep the board room post up for a short time until we decide if we will ever reopen. So sorry.

-CFO of TriDash 

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Edited by subway244