Sign in to follow this  
PrimusPalus

Revisit Max Jail Sentencing...

I'd like to ask the devs to revisit the max jail/prison sentence of 45 minutes and perhaps think about raising that to at least an hour. The fact that you can reduce your time by good behavior/working will offset that extra 15 minutes. But someone who commits say Murder/Homicide, led Police on a chase, risked countless civilian lives, etc... shouldn't be out in 30 minutes after doing some work.

I did a lot of Policing in GTA RP and we jailed a lot of people for an hour or more. Rarely did they ever complain because they accepted the fact that they screwed up royally and they never had the chance to get out early like they will here. But time and time again if we didn't give them enough of a sentence, they were right back out causing trouble because the penalty wasn't enough. 

So I'd hope that 45 minute sentence isn't a hard ruling and the devs might revisit it. 

I did see this video here:

https://clips.twitch.tv/NurturingSmokyWerewolfSmoocherZ

I'd like to see the max be more than 45 minutes from the start vs. after testing. 

Edited by PrimusPalus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, PrimusPalus said:

So I'd hope that 45 minute sentence isn't a hard ruling and the devs might revisit it.

That 45 minutes is for testing purposes and so can be changed in the future. However the Prison times they set will only apply to the Public Official servers and not the Private community servers.

11 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

That 45 minutes is for testing purposes and so can be changed in the future. However the Prison times they set will only apply to the Public Official servers and not the Private community servers.

Yeah, I'd like to see that standard brought up to 1 hour... without testing it's definitely going to be too short. 

I agree with this because there is much you can do in Jail as well to kill time.  Joining gangs in jail can be just as fun not to mention the work that can be done and such.  Im not saying put people in multipal hours at a time but more then 45 minutes for sure if the crime calls for it.

Or just have the time go up if you keep doing crime. Like start at 45 min then go up to a hour and just keep making it go up 15 min each time.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:13 AM, Hastabul said:

I agree with this because there is much you can do in Jail as well to kill time.  Joining gangs in jail can be just as fun not to mention the work that can be done and such.  Im not saying put people in multipal hours at a time but more then 45 minutes for sure if the crime calls for it.

People can stay in Prison if they want even after 45 minutes is up. Also remember the max time being 45 mins is for testing purposes and so it could change before Full Game release. 

• Like 1