I would appreciate if you fill the following survey! It will be about your interests and wants in a private community on Identity! 

If you have any further questions or concerns, or even feel I am missing something, please contact myself via private message!

Note: You must have a google account to submit on this google form!

https://goo.gl/forms/pQKkI4jDdy8W2tMj2

4 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Still accepting feedback! Would appreciate any feedback!

Maybe give an option to have Other or None of the above as there might not be a answer added on the question which people can pick from. For example: Someone might like both a whitelisted server and a Public one the same.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Maybe give an option to have Other or None of the above as there might not be a answer added on the question which people can pick from. For example: Someone might like both a whitelisted server and a Public one the same.

I'm just looking for the option they prefer best. I will look into it though, thanks for the feedback!

Nice initiative, just answered the survey. Wish you luck and remember to give me a call when your server is up!

I submitted my thoughts too and we've talked outside of the forum about this stuff Villasenor. It'll be interesting to see where all of this leads.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sorvete said:

Nice initiative, just answered the survey. Wish you luck and remember to give me a call when your server is up!

Of course! I am using this to decide if I do want to open my own community, right now I really do want to, but still have time to see!