VirtalPeguin

The Steam page is UP!

This post has been up three hours. And no one has replied yet?
Just saw there are other threads related to this topic. :P My bad.

Also, for those too lazy to go and check the page itself.A6t5Rfk.png

Edited by Norway174

7 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

For all those who had lost faith on the Steam page coming up any time soon: It is up now! 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/792990/Identity/

Thanks to @Paratus and the rest of the amazing team at Asylum!

It's coming and it will be great! Spread the word about Identity. THE HYPE IS REAL >:)

I lift up my head from a 4 year slumber... "huh? what you say son?" I stretch out my arms with a spark of excitement but not yet sure what I just herd. Then suddenly I look around the room, so many others still in there slumber... Wait... did we just get a real live publish date of a real product??!

Is this real life? Am I dreaming this?!

Each new questions brings even more excitement as I hop out of my slumber.!!!

Edited by MadApples

20 hours ago, Norway174 said:

This post has been up three hours. And no one has replied yet?
Just saw there are other threads related to this topic. :P My bad.

Also, for those too lazy to go and check the page itself.A6t5Rfk.png

For some reason, it shows December 1 for me. Is that a bug or not? Didn't lose trust or anything. Just asking :)

Maybe its because I'm in a different time zone?

Edited by VirtalPeguin

6 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

Maybe its because I'm in a different time zone?

Pretty sure that's the case. Since Valve is headquartered in Washington, it uses Pacific time.

awesome!! just did my own search on Steam after using the provided link (not doubting you VirtalPenguin. Just wanted that search result rush). This is not a test! This is not a test! Now....how do we redeem from here? Or, as pledgers do we receive this automatically in our Library to install when available? Not sure where those earlier directions from Asylum are. Sorry.

Edited by MemphisMan

1 hour ago, MemphisMan said:

awesome!! just did my own search on Steam after using the provided link (not doubting you VirtalPenguin. Just wanted that search result rush). This is not a test! This is not a test! Now....how do we redeem from here? Or, as pledgers do we receive this automatically in our Library to install when available? Not sure where those earlier directions from Asylum are. Sorry.

Under your account on the main part of this website (not forums), you'll see an option to view your Steam code. These have been on your account for a while now. You can go to the Steam client and activate a product code there.

If you need more detailed instructions to do it, let me know.

5 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

this guide should help you get your steam key.

3 hours ago, PrimusPalus said:

These have been on your account for a while now.

the keys itself havent been available for everyone until last Wednesday when the page went up, there were a lot of people who hadn't received their key yet because there were insufficient amount of keys. now however everyone should indeed have one or get one in the near future.

Edited by dagtag

7 hours ago, PrimusPalus said:

Under your account on the main part of this website (not forums), you'll see an option to view your Steam code. These have been on your account for a while now. You can go to the Steam client and activate a product code there.

If you need more detailed instructions to do it, let me know.

Did it! Identity Town Square is now in my list in my Library! woo hoo!! thx.

• Like 1

Just now, MemphisMan said:

Did it! Identity Town Square is now in my list in my Library! woo hoo!! thx.

Grats and welcome.