Sign in to follow this  
Baltaiiir

Steam page comming up today, apparently

Brendan said it by himself, 

So cross your fingers and hope to see the release date of the town square on the page ! :D

If not, well fuck.

Edited by Baltaiiir
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baltaiiir said:

Brendan said it by himself, 

So cross your fingers and hope to see the release date of the town square on the page ! :D

If not, well fuck.

They also said it would be published by November. Then Friday. Now they are saying today. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

They also said it would be published by November. Then Friday. Now they are saying today. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ha ha, true that, and I'm pretty sure "something" will go wrong, "something" will be delayed, and I am betting this is yet another delay attempt in the making. lol. Lets see if I'm right :P 

I will say this however, if it ever does get published, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of excitement. ;)

Edited by MadApples
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

They did publish it to steam in October. The rest is up to steam and no dev said Friday. Also them saying published in October, didn't mean it to be "Public" in October. Steam will make the store page public once they have done (and they probably can choose when they want to make it public or not.) 

19 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

They did publish it to steam in October. The rest is up to steam and no dev said Friday. Also them saying published in October, didn't mean it to be "Public" in October. Steam will make the store page public once they have done (and they probably can choose when they want to make it public or not.) 

They've said the game page "WILL BE PUBLIC IN A DAY OR TWO" twice now since days upon days ago and it wasn't. A delay is still a delay. Just saiyan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

They've said the game page "WILL BE PUBLIC IN A DAY OR TWO" twice now since days upon days ago and it wasn't. A delay is still a delay. Just saiyan.

Well, they can't make steam go quicker. the page is and has been in steams hands for a week and so it is not them delaying it? Yeah they said a day or 2 and well steam does what it wants most of the time. But it is like me saying what it says on the steam information. If I am telling you the info which I am given then it is not my fault that it took longer when I give the info out. Yeah they said a day or 2, but it does say on steam about it being 1 - 3 days.

3 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Have a good day