Subtilizer

Town square

Recommended Posts

Ok lets start with this:

Why are almost all of you people literally crying about them delaying the game? why cant you just be patient and look at the bright side of things? a delay in most cases means either a better game with fewer bugs, or other problems in general. And it gives the devs time to polish the game more, yeah sure the devs delayed this a couple times and then the community went ape shit over a delay like what lmao. What my point is, i dont know why people are literally crying about a delay

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Subtilizer said:

Ok lets start with this:

Why are almost all of you people literally crying about them delaying the game? why cant you just be patient and look at the bright side of things? a delay in most cases means either a better game with fewer bugs, or other problems in general. And it gives the devs time to polish the game more, yeah sure the devs delayed this a couple times and then the community went ape shit over a delay like what lmao. What my point is, i dont know why people are literally crying about a delay

 

They already completed the build, now we are waiting two weeks for Steam to review it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh been an 80`s gamer here im used to delays. My computer was the zx spectrum back in the day and had to wait at least 40 minutes for a tape to load the game.... and would be so lucky that I didnt get "Tape loading error" at the end of it. 

But after all that the wait was over and it was amazing. The sound effects "Bleep bleep bloop" and the graphics were awesome!. lol even back then high definition was just a pipe dream. My point is the wait is nearly over for this game and just to hold on a little bit longer for steam to do it`s thing then you will be playing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd still like to see that last task go away as a confidence-booster that they really have it ready for Steam. But...maybe it's not quite there yet..and that's ok too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be released November 30th to play if all goes according to plan.

Source: news article says sometime in November. Asylum notorious for milking time so last day of November most realistic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SausageBlaster said:

Will be released November 30th to play if all goes according to plan.

Source: news article says sometime in November. Asylum notorious for milking time so last day of November most realistic.

 

asylum isn't the one in control of the date on this one though so this is all just speculation

Edited by dagtag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dagtag said:

asylum isn't the one in control of the date on this one though so this is all just speculation

 

They are in charge of the date. They submit to steam the page, page includes launch date, asylum chooses it. Once accepted they must adhere to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SausageBlaster said:

They are in charge of the date. They submit to steam the page, page includes launch date, asylum chooses it. Once accepted they must adhere to it.

 

Launch date isnt included in the steam page yet... once the steam page can be released to the public they will edit it and add the date, this date is given to them by steam...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand why they lock/delete threads now, my boy sausageblaster has no clue on how the steam store works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, dagtag said:

Launch date isnt included in the steam page yet... once the steam page can be released to the public they will edit it and add the date, this date is given to them by steam...

 

The date the game is playable is not set by Steam, it's a date that the Dev's gave Steam. This date however from my understanding can not be changed once posted by Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

53 minutes ago, Baltaiiir said:

I understand why they lock/delete threads now, my boy sausageblaster has no clue on how the steam store works

 

Then why was I just proved right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Olio said:

The date the game is playable is not set by Steam, it's a date that the Dev's gave Steam. This date however from my understanding can not be changed once posted by Steam.

 

From what i read up on the release date wont be chosen yet until the store page is reviewed so as of now they dont have a date yet, even though i was wrong about steam i assume i am right about them not having a date yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SausageBlaster said:

Asylum notorious for milking time so last day of November most realistic.

 

this

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

How about everyone sits tight until November 15th?

you guys don't learn do you, once the store page is up there is still a waiting period of two weeks, its the 4th now meaning the soonest we can see ts is the 18th...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, dagtag said:

you guys don't learn do you, once the store page is up there is still a waiting period of two weeks, its the 4th now meaning the soonest we can see ts is the 18th...

 

Yes, and we will wait till November 20th. There is no more module development logistics left, just data pushing. Shouldn't be very long, and we will surely see it available before December. Unless there is an unforeseeable issue, such as their studio losing power in a freak of nature. So, let's just wait till December and hope nothing goes wrong. In the meantime, I suggest all of you find a character or career path in Identity, as "player" is not going to cut it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dagtag said:

From what i read up on the release date wont be chosen yet until the store page is reviewed so as of now they dont have a date yet, even though i was wrong about steam i assume i am right about them not having a date yet.

 

There is a date that Dev’s have gave to Steam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olio said:

There is a date that Dev’s have gave to Steam. 

 

guess I misunderstood steams information then. if you say that they have a date then I am not gonna try and argue any further.

I apologize for the confusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2018 at 2:17 PM, Anonymous_Citizen said:

Alright Ninja, no need to be a tumor.
How about everyone sits tight until November 15th? By then the Steam approval process will be complete. No need to keep this argument going, as the best thing you are doing is slowing down the moderator's time with this stuff.
So Keep Calm and read this link. The maximum approval time for Steam to do all of its review processes is 13 days.

https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/review_process

 

I did not mention anything to do with release date or anything and you calling me a tumour offends me as my dad just passed of cancer 

 

On 04/11/2018 at 2:17 PM, Anonymous_Citizen said:

Alright Ninja, no need to be a tumor.
How about everyone sits tight until November 15th? By then the Steam approval process will be complete. No need to keep this argument going, as the best thing you are doing is slowing down the moderator's time with this stuff.
So Keep Calm and read this link. The maximum approval time for Steam to do all of its review processes is 13 days.

https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/review_process

 

Also a warning point for abusive behaviour when was I abusive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 12:26 PM, SlimmyNinja said:

I did not mention anything to do with release date or anything and you calling me a tumour offends me as my dad just passed of cancer 

 

This whole "fanboy" language, like those who support the developers, are fans of some sort. Why would anyone be on this forum, unless they were interested in the project? Please, act mature, as this game will probably have some age parameters on release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

This whole "fanboy" language, like those who support the developers, are fans of some sort. Why would anyone be on this forum, unless they were interested in the project? Please, act mature, as this game will probably have some age parameters on release.

 

Fair point :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

Please, act mature, as this game will probably have some age parameters on release.

There isn't a confirmed age parameter as of yet, as this would be bad for business. More likely than not, private servers can have an age limit, if they wish.

 

 

For more information, visit this link - https://clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedCharmingFriseeSoonerLater

For even more information, visit the links below.

Edited by subway244

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now