Sign in to follow this  
PsiSyn

Identity Trailer

3 minutes ago, wiebley said:

Does it matter? If it was visible you still wouldn't be able to play it? They have given the files to valve.... it wont be playable until valve have approved it. What could you do with the steam page if it was visible? 

least it would be some kind of proof instead of non updated dev blogs and trackers that dont work just saying it might just bring a bit of faith back

7 minutes ago, SlimmyNinja said:

least it would be some kind of proof instead of non updated dev blogs and trackers that dont work just saying it might just bring a bit of faith back

Fair point. So you are assuming that they haven't actually submitted the game and they are lying? If that'e the case, then they will be outed in 2 weeks then the game still isnt there O.o

Just now, wiebley said:

Fair point. So you are assuming that they haven't actually submitted the game and they are lying? If that'e the case, then they will be outed in 2 weeks then the game still isnt there O.o

In all Fairness look how long this 1 module has taken and how many miss deadlines there has been its absolutley normal to be expecting yet another Delay but i hope that this is not another delay tatic :)

14 minutes ago, wiebley said:

Does it matter? If it was visible you still wouldn't be able to play it? They have given the files to valve.... it wont be playable until valve have approved it. What could you do with the steam page if it was visible? 

Lol, u said "they delivered what they said" which isn't true because steam page is not there until end of October as they said

1 minute ago, Masa said:

Lol, u said "they delivered what they said" which isn't true because steam page is not there until end of October as they said

I guess you are right... To be honest, I am just pleased that they did anything at all... I genuinely thought it was just going to be another fake deadline. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abxyxx said:

Now we just hope they can finish the game build and not get delayed again

Town square is finished and is only on the hands of steam now..

2 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

so wheres the game?? its November the "end of month release date" once again identity failed to meet the release date for like the 5th fucking time.

They werent going to release, they were going to publish and they did, they kept their word...

1 hour ago, Masa said:

No they didnt, they clearly said the store page would be published... go and reread the dev blog

"before the end of the month, the Identity Town Square store page will be published"

these are their exact words, they never said anything about it being up in october, they met the deadline, be happy, all is in the hands of steam now and november is a date given by steam, not asylum.

7 minutes ago, dagtag said:

No they didnt, they clearly said the store page would be published... go and reread the dev blog

"before the end of the month, the Identity Town Square store page will be published"

these are their exact words, they never said anything about it being up in october, they met the deadline, be happy, all is in the hands of steam now and november is a date given by steam, not asylum.

Just wondering do asylum pay you ?

• ver.1.22474487139 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

7 minutes ago, SlimmyNinja said:

Just wondering do asylum pay you ?

just because I correct false information doesn't mean I get payed... 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dagtag said:

Town square is finished and is only on the hands of steam now..

They werent going to release, they were going to publish and they did, they kept their word...

What? Nothing is published... I checked my steam, no identity in my library, in case something bugged out on my side i search store, no idenitity, what are u on about? Don't want to be a dick but how many times i have to repeat same thing MONTH ALREADY END, STEAM PAGE IS STILL NOT PUBLISHED, and u guys spreading false information like its already done... no, steam page is not there, nobody know when it will show up and how long since that they will finally release TS, u want to defend them, do it if u want, but stop spreading bullshit in every single post because same thing happen as with everyone deadline they gave, delay.

6 minutes ago, Masa said:

What? Nothing is published... I checked my steam, no identity in my library, in case something bugged out on my side i search store, no idenitity, what are u on about? Don't want to be a dick but how many times i have to repeat same thing MONTH ALREADY END, STEAM PAGE IS STILL NOT PUBLISHED, and u guys spreading false information like its already done... no, steam page is not there, nobody know when it will show up and how long since that they will finally release TS, u want to defend them, do it if u want, but stop spreading bullshit in every single post because same thing happen as with everyone deadline they gave, delay.

steam page has a verification process after it which takes up to 3 days... but they did publish it as it is already being reviewed

Edited by dagtag

1 minute ago, dagtag said:

steam page has a verification process after it which takes up to 3 days... but they did publish it as it is already being reviewed

Can you prove to me its been published ?

Just now, SlimmyNinja said:

Can you prove to me its been published ?

we will see within 3 days now wont we, I am just saying what they said

Edited by dagtag

14 minutes ago, dagtag said:

So if they want to keep the word, publish it 3 days before and all will be good? So stop spreading false information because none of this happen

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

they were going to publish and they did

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

they kept their word...

Edited by Masa

Just now, Masa said:

So if they want to keep the word, if they want to do it, publish it 3 days before and all will be good? So stop spreading false information because none of this happen

lol what? u just said so yourself, whether they published it 3 days ago or they published it yesterday they still published it before the end of October, as I said they never mentioned anything about it appearing on the steam page by the end of October, all they said was publish.

3 minutes ago, dagtag said:

lol what? u just said so yourself, whether they published it 3 days ago or they published it yesterday they still published it before the end of October, as I said they never mentioned anything about it appearing on the steam page by the end of October, all they said was publish.

I name it as u did, because i tough u gonna understand it, but not... U meant they pass it to verification process right? So do it 3 days earlier so steam page is up in date they said will be? Because u have strange way of understanding what mean "published" it mean available to public, and its not.

Edited by Masa

1 minute ago, Masa said:

I name it as u did, because i tough u gonna understand it, but not... U meant they pass it to verification process right? So do it 3 days earlier so steam page is up in date they said will be? Because u have strange way of understanding what mean "published"

again they never said it would be up by then, publishing and releasing are two different words, when you publish something you make it ready for release. in other words you pass it on to steam to get it verified. that is what publishing is

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 minute ago, dagtag said:

again they never said it would be up by then, publishing and releasing are two different words, when you publish something you make it ready for release. in other words you pass it on to steam to get it verified. that is what publishing is

OMG, its my last replay in this post because u dont understand what u talking about, u twisting words to justify bullshit  u spreading here

1. They said steam page will be up until end of October, its 1 November, PAGE IS NOT ON STEAM YET.

2. Publishing mean available to PUBLIC, not valve employs, PAGE IS NOT PUBLISHED YET.

3. verification =/= publishing.

Its not like something big happens, but u and some other users here trying to spread false info and justify whatever happens. None of this happens.

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

they were going to publish and they did

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

they kept their word...

this time they delivered on what they said

18 minutes ago, dagtag said:

It's just semantics at this point, but the exact quote is "the Identity Town Square module will be published to Steam before the end of this month (October)!". Since it's "publishED" and not "will start the publishing process" (or words to that extent), I'd say the lad is right. It's not a big "delay", but it's still a delay. The game has not been published, it has simply begun the verification process to become "published".

Something can't have been published, if there is no public substance.

publish

verb (used with object)

1. to issue (printed or otherwise reproduced textual or graphic material, computer software, etc.) for sale or distribution to the public.
Edited by PsiSyn
  • Like 1