Sign in to follow this  
PsiSyn

Identity Trailer

Hey, friends, the Identity Town Square Steam release trailer just came out:

What do the people think?!

• Like 3

It looks nice, like really high quality job. What bugs me is why there is already "SWAT coming next" while only tiny bit of social mode is done?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Masa said:

It looks nice, like really high quality job. What bugs me is why there is already "SWAT coming next" while only tiny bit of social mode is done?

Have to remember that things will be added in between TS and Swat.

46 minutes ago, Olio said:

Have to remember that things will be added in between TS and Swat.

Thats why its a bit fishy advertising, it's showed like social module is done and now we moving to swat... there is no clear roadmap, list of features to finish each module. It would be good if devs can clarify whats coming when etc. It would be pretty bad if they just leave town square like that and started working on swat leaving players with nothing to do in TS...

5 minutes ago, Masa said:

Thats why its a bit fishy advertising, it's showed like social module is done and now we moving to swat... there is no clear roadmap, list of features to finish each module. It would be good if devs can clarify whats coming when etc. It would be pretty bad if they just leave town square like that and started working on swat leaving players with nothing to do in TS...

The devs have already said how they will be adding features to Town Square, in devblogs, streams, and on Discord. 

2 minutes ago, MemphisMan said:

where was this video? I don't see it on Steam.

Was posted on the Identity YouTube, the forums and Discord.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olio said:

The devs have already said how they will be adding features to Town Square, in devblogs, streams, and on Discord. 

Lol, I'm not asking how they will do it, I want to know what coming when, so if u have a link to roadmap please share it with me.

Just now, Masa said:

Lol, I'm not asking how they will do it, I want to know what coming when, so if u have a link to roadmap please share it with me.

The only roadmap is the different modules. Additions will likely be announced as they are about ready. One of the first ones will be a shooting range. TS will not just be dumped while they work on swat.

4 minutes ago, Olio said:

The only roadmap is the different modules. Additions will likely be announced as they are about ready. One of the first ones will be a shooting range. TS will not just be dumped while they work on swat.

What u are on about? First u told me info is available everywhere, now there is no info? And what's mean "when they are about ready"? Seems like u want to say something but u don't know what u talking about...

4 minutes ago, Masa said:

What u are on about? First u told me info is available everywhere, now there is no info? And what's mean "when they are about ready"? Seems like u want to say something but u don't know what u talking about...

There is information all over that states their intent to add more content to Town Square as they progress through development of the other modules. Other than the shooting range they have not released what additions will be added. Those specifics would be posted in DevBlogs. There is not a roadmap that lists specific things that will be added to Town Square during the continuation of development. 

Just now, Genesai said:

All very cool and all ... but where is the store page?

Should be up in the next day or two. It was sent to Steam and is in Steams pending queue.

1 minute ago, Olio said:

Should be up in the next day or two. It was sent to Steam and is in Steams pending queue.

So Asylum should have sent it in two days earlier to meet the "end of the month" deadline, but have failed to do so. Gotcha.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, Genesai said:

So Asylum should have sent it in two days earlier to meet the "end of the month" deadline, but have failed to do so. Gotcha.

They did not fail anything.....they published it to Steam. Steam now needs to approve it so it can be posted, typically it’s done the same day, but for some reason there is a queue. Stop finding the negative in things and find something positive, Steam has it and will post the store page when they approve it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

Yeah, you got em... if I were you, I would get as far as I can from this game, right now

• Like 1

so wheres the game?? its November the "end of month release date" once again identity failed to meet the release date for like the 5th fucking time.

let's be fair... they said they would  publish to steam, and they have. Give credit where it is due, previously they have messed everyone around, but this time they delivered on what they said.

for those who are asking 'where is the game', you have clearly not been following whats going on. 

The game is now with Valve... They need to do checks on it before they release it onto steam. This should be no longer than 2 weeks.

11 minutes ago, wiebley said:

let's be fair... they said they would  publish to steam, and they have. Give credit where it is due, previously they have messed everyone around, but this time they delivered on what they said.

But game is not on steam?

1 minute ago, Masa said:

But game is not on steam?

Does it matter? If it was visible you still wouldn't be able to play it? They have given the files to valve.... it wont be playable until valve have approved it. What could you do with the steam page if it was visible? 

• Like 1