Paratus

The Town Square is coming to Steam!

Cant blame it on website traffic now. the website's functioning perfectly. Not going to be a dick here but 3+ years and £££££+ investment from kickstarter to have all this issue before its even released. I know its a small team but you cannot pass the buck and blame discord. Give us direct links to download it from them.

12 minutes ago, Wickbird said:

We got on Steam a message that the game would be release in "X hours" meaning around 11 pm in France then....
They aren't doing stuff well once more probably ;)

steam wasn't the one pressing the release button though, that countdown was not official... asylum pressed the button to release it and now all is in steams hands. have you never worked with steam before?

This is a bunch of bs, the game should have released on time and to blame steam when you have full control to release is a lie, unless there is something your not telling us, if the game is not released very soon you are going to lose allot of players including me 

• Like 1

Release Yourself When Ready

Once your page has been approved, you will need to use the green "Release App" button that appear on the top of your product landing page in Steamworks at the time you wish to release your title.

Approved titles will not release themselves -- you need to use these controls yourself at the moment you wish your product to be released. You can check our Release Options documentation for more information on the types of releases we support.

SO DAGTAG COME BACK WITH SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABOUT. Btw i work for Rockstar Edinburgh so i know when something is submitted to steam and it goes on a countdown its up to the makers to release it then. stop blaming steam

• Like 2

You guys have waited for so long, is it that hard to wait another day or two?

Give them time, it's not as easy as you think.

6 minutes ago, noxious said:You guys have waited for so long, is it that hard to wait another day or two?

Give them time, it's not as easy as you think.

I get what you are saying, but they lied to all of us by tweeting and blaming it on steam. And then they don't even tweet or give us an update on what is fucking up? That is how you kill your community.

I share your opinion that lying isn't the way to go but I'm sure they'll clear this whole situation up. It's only a matter of time, we'll all get to play.

So thats x2 discord account you guys have sucsessfully managed to ban me from for trying to defend you. I then download the game and for a 3+ year old game in development that you took money for is absolute fucking dogs bollock. Not only will i be getting a refund for yesterdays purchase but i can assure you that you will be refunding me for the other purchase made a while back.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1