Paratus

The Town Square is coming to Steam!

Your only problem seems to be that you are now so convinced of inferior "early access" that you have forgotten what quality means. Quality means perfection and you don't reach it with a deadline. See the given dates not as a deadline, but as a tendency. The delays only arise because Asylum doesn't want to present a shitty game straight into your throat, which only let you hyped for a short while.

The recent delays are very likely due to open questions from Steam. "Steam Direct" compares in contrast to the dead "Steam Greenlight" whether the game ever the required guidelines in terms of copyright ect for the platform complies and possibly also ask questions that need clarification. This takes time and more complex games like Identity are looked at more closely than they do to a $2 2D shooter.

Peace.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

so what do you do if steam says that your key was already claimed?

That's for sure no good. I would post something in the Support Center part of the forums. They may be able to help you out there.

12 hours ago, Xander said:

so what do you do if steam says that your key was already claimed?

You must have already claimed your key already? Try looking into your steam library?

About goddamn time lol, proud of you guys for finally doing it, even though we been promised like 100 times with different release dates.

On a side note, how many years you guys think till we get the second module?

37 minutes ago, Capped said:

On a side note, how many years you guys think till we get the second module?

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?

“We currently expect one year of development between each module release, as well as the full Identity release. This time will be greatly affected by our resources; as more people purchase Identity our team grows and development will hasten. Help us spread the word!

With our current pace, we estimate that the SWAT module will be complete in late 2019, the racing module in 2020 and the feature-complete Identity beta will begin in 2021. These are not to be taken as release dates but as our current best estimates.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kardlef said:

O U C H !

Keep in mind those are just estimations for the next modules, things can change with development and funding to make that timeframe vary. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Pinkieseb said:

Nice, another 30 day delay xD

I'd just like to remind that Town Square was not going to be released on the 31st of October like some others might have thought.
It was submitted to Steam and the release date is set for the 30th of November.

• Like 1

Yeah. There was no delay. Yet, at least. Don't get your hopes up though. Look forward to the Holidays, not this module.

And to anyone that wants to say, "The store page confirms it", I can think of multiple ways it could still be delayed.

1 hour ago, Chase said:

And to anyone that wants to say, "The store page confirms it", I can think of multiple ways it could still be delayed.

Steam requires us to release it on that date, the cloud servers are all setup so we're just working out little bugs and testing server stability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

we're just working out little bugs and testing server stability. 

Will the servers be available to join when the game files release?

Just now, Chase said:

Will the servers be available to join when the game files release?

When the game release, it will find the best server based on your connection and you can simply join your friends through steam.

12 hours ago, Chase said:

Do you think the severs are prepared for the demand? 

The servers are hosted on a cloud, so more will generate when others fill up, but we'll see. They could be obliterated on launch.

10 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

They could be obliterated on launch.

I'm not looking forward that lmfao

I can't even describe how stoked I am that the first module releases this month!! I already got my steam key and it is awaiting install!!!
Ive been rocking with you guys from the jump and don't plan on going anywhere!!
:D
DsOofyoXcAEmjH3.jpg:large

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/14/2018 at 10:43 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Keep in mind those are just estimations for the next modules, things can change with development and funding to make that timeframe vary. 

damn bro a whole year for gunplay

9 hours ago, abababababa said:

damn bro a whole year for gunplay

It can Vary as it is an estimation and only an estimation.

• Like 1

Just now, remy99c said:

30 november, 03:30 here in Amsterdam. its not out yet!

It's still the 29th for us.