Paratus

The Town Square is coming to Steam!

@cykachica  For a second, I thought I've read "delay", but worry not.

On another note, I was starting to wonder if they'd submit the module on Steam in time.

3 hours ago, Pinkieseb said:

Thats just no true though is it, it takes a MAX of 3 days for a steam review to go through, and a game like Identity should have already being reviewed.

store page reviews usually takes up to 3 days, application review however takes up longer. on top of that once the store page is released there needs to be a minimum waiting period of 2 weeks before ts can be released...

On 10/31/2018 at 1:17 PM, Paratus said:

We're almost there! Identity's Town Square module has been submitted to Steam and is pending approval. You'll find the Steam store page either today or within the next day or two.

Enjoy the trailer above, fresh off the Steam listing.

Following Steam's approval of the Town Square within the next day or two, you'll be presented with the official Steam release date. This date will be in November, 2018!

How come this hasn’t been reviewed long time ago? Like no offense you guys are promisingly a lot and you guys need to step up your game and get this game out cause some devs are starting to make games exactly like yours and they are more promising and they seem to have a more realistic release date and they seem to be getting more done. 

I have the speed demon pkg, I linked my account to steam and it's not showing either...I believe that once they run another key wave then it should appear, I believe the 1st wave was about 20k keys, hopefully it's soon.

There won't be any issues with releasing it in Europe though, will it? I was thinking about the GDPR, have you gotten that approved? Would certainly bad if we europeans had to wait an additional few weeks/months just to play. 

3 hours ago, Alphoni said:

There won't be any issues with releasing it in Europe though, will it? I was thinking about the GDPR, have you gotten that approved? Would certainly bad if we europeans had to wait an additional few weeks/months just to play. 

before you submit a game you need to bring certain documents in order, I assume all of this is already done

On 11/2/2018 at 1:03 PM, dagtag said:

store page reviews usually takes up to 3 days, application review however takes up longer. on top of that once the store page is released there needs to be a minimum waiting period of 2 weeks before ts can be released...

Okay so where is it? They are now 4 days behind deadline. Again.

Actually no they aren't @Pinkieseb. Everyone seems to be misinformed. They said they would publish the game to steam BY October 31st. They kept this promise and made a forum post about it. (One could question it's legitimacy, certainly not me, but nevertheless that's not what you're debating) As everyone has already commented (though you've seemed to missed the millions of replys across the forum stating exactly what I am about to say), after publication, their is a review process and a bunch of other tid bits that need to be gathered by steam, and reviewed. I might not have released any games, but having I do have a Steam Developers license. When you receive this, they state it very clear the process it takes to get a game up and running on steam. This information is readily available to non developers as well, with a quick Google search. With all of this in mind, I ask you. How are they 4 days behind? What deadline? The last deadline that was made and missed was in April. Unless you're extremely bad at counting days, weeks, and months, then that ain't it chief. Check your facts before bitching on the forums. 

Thanks, and have a pleasant day!

P.S. Good Job Identity on moving another step forward! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to testing the modules and getting a little glimpse at what Identity is going to be offering! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pinkieseb said:

Okay so where is it? They are now 4 days behind deadline. Again.

how are they behind the deadline, they were going to submit the store page and build to steam, and they did. the game wasn't supposed to release before October neither was the store page...

• ver.1.22474487139 1

36 minutes ago, dagtag said:

how are they behind the deadline, they were going to submit the store page and build to steam, and they did. the game wasn't supposed to release before October neither was the store page...

Let's just wait the two weeks, no need to defend them if they submitted it.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

Let's just wait the two weeks, no need to defend them if they submitted it.

the two weeks? once the store page is up its a two week wait, we will see once the storepage is up you mean

1 minute ago, dagtag said:

the two weeks? once the store page is up its a two week wait, we will see once the storepage is up you mean

No, the Steam review takes, on average, two weeks. Then it should be available immediately to play, as it would be by default, available to those who redeemed their Steam keys.

3 hours ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

No, the Steam review takes, on average, two weeks. Then it should be available immediately to play, as it would be by default, available to those who redeemed their Steam keys.

once the storepage is up there is a two week waiting period before town square can be released, on average the review process takes less, those two weeks is the minimum amount of time that the coming soon page needs to be up before an application can be released. so even if the application is already verified we still need to wait until those two weeks have passed, with the store page we get a release date

Edited by dagtag

Rule of thumbs, expect to be in by November. Stop defending the deadline and stop trusting it. We know that TS will probably be out November, so go by that. The same people defending this development are the same people reinforcing unreliable information. 

You guys are ALREADY getting this twisted. The closer we get to the date, the more open to interpretation the deadline gets. It's childish, just lower your standards. 

On 11/3/2018 at 12:21 AM, dagtag said:

before you submit a game you need to bring certain documents in order, I assume all of this is already done

Considering that the game "Rings of Elysium" haven't been released in Europe yet due to GDPR, I'm wondeirng if there's gonna be the same issue with Identity, I hope not!!

3 hours ago, Chase said:

Rule of thumbs, expect to be in by November. Stop defending the deadline and stop trusting it. We know that TS will probably be out November, so go by that. The same people defending this development are the same people reinforcing unreliable information. 

You guys are ALREADY getting this twisted. The closer we get to the date, the more open to interpretation the deadline gets. It's childish, just lower your standards. 

I didnt defend any date whatsoever, i was making clear that we will be waiting at least two weeks once the storepage is out before ts gets released.

In the end this "unreliable" information is the only official information we have and therefor it is the only information you can base yourself on

19 hours ago, dagtag said:

I didnt defend any date whatsoever, i was making clear that we will be waiting at least two weeks once the storepage is out before ts gets released.

If you were trying to seem neutral in this discussion, you did not succeed. You are not only reinforcing what they've said, but you've also began to rationalize a possible delay. The word "assume" does not belong in a discussion.

In-case you are wandering why I say you were rationalizing a possible delay, it is due to the change in your wording after I pointed out your bias.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chase said:

If you were trying to seem neutral in this discussion, you did not succeed. You are not only reinforcing what they've said, but you've also began to rationalize a possible delay. The word "assume" does not belong in a discussion.

1 minute ago, Chase said:

In-case you are wandering why I say you were rationalizing a possible delay, it is due to the change in your wording after I pointed out your bias.

I wasn't trying to rationalize a possible delay, I was trying to point out to everyone that we will be waiting at least another 2 weeks once the steam page is out, I have seen a lot of people saying things like "it will be out november 15th if not they lied" and this is what I am trying to prevent, we all know that there are those who aren't informed on how steam operates and that is all I was trying to make clear.

in the end it was never my intention to rationalize a delay but it was my intention to prevent people from jumping to conclusions if its not out by the 15th, because this is impossible

I'm just don't understand why people need a set time. People are prioritizing the release date over the execution. It's a back and forth caused by terrible communication. 

9 hours ago, Chase said:

I'm just don't understand why people need a set time. People are prioritizing the release date over the execution. It's a back and forth caused by terrible communication. 

Because we have been constantly given dates and periods only for it to be delayed, so we want a date so we know if they fuck up again.

2 hours ago, shocknawe707 said:

Game isnt available yet... be patient and keep checking on steam between now and the 15th of the month. It will eventually show up. 

The items purchased should still appear on the website when he's logged in. 

Tvoybatya, post in the support centre, not here if you want account help.

1 hour ago, SynC_187 said:

The items purchased should still appear on the website when he's logged in. 

Tvoybatya, post in the support centre, not here if you want account help.

Okay