Lamar

What criminal activities are we planning on doing?

Since there are so many of us, I wan to get a feel for what everyone will be doing, I will obviously be doing mafia, but what will everyone else be up to.

Edited by PaulieMariano
  • Like 1

Guess, I'll start as an independant biker, growing opium poppies somewhere and get the ingredients for Shaken'n'Bake Meth. 

I'm going to be street racing, stealing cars, and for the right price transporting illegal goods, or distracting the police. 

• Like 1

Fitting illegal parts to vehicles to make your ride that extra powerful :) Just dont go telling on me....fucking mean it!

Leading an anarchist guerilla group, producing drugs and leading an assault against the government.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2016 at 5:05 PM, TrueCrazyMan said:

I'll be a pirate sailing the seas and robbing ships.

Something different from what I have seen so far, I like it. Personally I can't decide, I like the idea of a drug dealer but I want to wait and see what the rewards for each career are before I decide.

A whole drug operation consisting of several locations for meth makers, weed growers, etc. Weapons manufacturing, robbing small businesses, assisting in bank robberies (supplying supplies, not helping in actual robbery) , Managing small businesses, i.e, protection/owning. and whatever else we can get our hands on. I already have people that want to do each of those things. As for my secret money making plans, ill keep to myself. 

• Like 2

Labor Racketeering (main operation)

Arms trade (small operations), planned murders, Carrying services (carrying guns, weed, coke, etc from place to place)

I think being apart of a biker gang would be cool, would probably suit me pretty well as well. Every biker gang needs that one crazy bastard ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kworr said:

I think being apart of a biker gang would be cool, would probably suit me pretty well as well. Every biker gang needs that one crazy bastard ;)

You want to be Tig? :P Better find yourself a nice "Girl"friend

• Like 3

I will be focusing on importing different type of shipments with low class weapons to the high-end weapon classes.. From cheap weed to expensive and high quality cocaine. Importing cheap & expensive cars. I have an entire chain being set-up on how it'll work.. Feel free to join the Zinx Mafia ^_^

First I'll be cooking meth from an RV mainly doing business in AshHill then later taking over some cartels (the capture thing they mentioned in the overview.) Won't be taking too many so they'll be some for others, Then Later going to the swamps make some coke and move it into Roseport.Happily will do business with any organization willing to buy from me

Identity meth lab.jpg

Swamp lab.jpg

Edited by FatJesusGaming

Being a big game hunter, if it ever gets to that stage id like to see Michael maybe being a local arms dealer but not stocking lots of low end weapons but selling more rare and exotic weapons that arent seen as much as if to say that as a hunter Michael would bring back his weapons and sell them on if that makes sense xD

riding the streets on my Harley selling the occasional weed. Ha ill nod my head when I see ya walking brother   

Mercenary work, will require some work obviously since you need to be effective at combat, but if that fails my plan b is running a bar or maybe some truck driving or doing some solo biking/joining a biker gang

Trafficking of any contraband I can get my hands on. Extortion, blackmail, pimping, underground fight clubs, pretty much anything my club can make a nice profit and reputation on. 

Also if need be, murder, torture, kidnapping,  fraud, anything to keep my club strong, or territories free of competition, and expansion. 

Essentially don't stand in between my club and our profits, businesses and property. 

7 hours ago, HetzendorferDerErste said:

I will work on beeing a hirable hitman for every gang and everyone (like in the Hitman saga)

Would probably end up being more of a "bounty hunter" profession tbh. Since alot of people would probably be looking to do this kind of work.