Sign in to follow this  
TromboneMonth

No Steam Key!

I linked my steam account after purchasing the Founder's pack and my Steam Key box is empty. It has been empty for weeks, but after reading the announcements about how you should retrieve the key straight away I'm worried that I'm going to miss out.

I've already sent two emails to the Identity team asking about this but have had no reply. Does anyone else have this issue?

If i'm not wrong they're sending out the keys in batches.  So just wait for the next wave and you will get it :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PsiSyn said:

Have you tried contacting someone via Discord?

They would say what i just said they are out of steam keys people have to wait for the next wave of keys

@LuckyDuck

• ver.1.22474487139 1

24 minutes ago, PsiSyn said:

Have you tried contacting someone via Discord?

2 hours ago, TromboneMonth said:

I linked my steam account after purchasing the Founder's pack and my Steam Key box is empty. It has been empty for weeks, but after reading the announcements about how you should retrieve the key straight away I'm worried that I'm going to miss out.

I've already sent two emails to the Identity team asking about this but have had no reply. Does anyone else have this issue?

The steam keys are sent out in batches and so the first wave of keys has been already sent out. You should get your steam key within the next wave or so.