azntk89

Will this be Arma Life and Dayz RP?

I mean there been so many Life mods on the AAA Games from DayZ to GTA V. How is it different from those mods? I've been wanting to play those mods but I need to sign up and all that and apply for those types of RP. And I used to have an I5 back in the day and my connection weren't so great and I don't do streaming on those games back in the day but did record alot of gameplays of games that I play. Will there be perma deaths in Identity cause usually people getting shot at and get treated at the hospital and saying your good like all other life mods. Very Hype on this game. I like the zombie survivial life mod but this Real Life I kinda dig. I like to meet new people down the lines. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, azntk89 said:

I mean there been so many Life mods on the AAA Games from DayZ to GTA V. How is it different from those mods? I've been wanting to play those mods but I need to sign up and all that and apply for those types of RP. And I used to have an I5 back in the day and my connection weren't so great and I don't do streaming on those games back in the day but did record alot of gameplays of games that I play. Will there be perma deaths in Identity cause usually people getting shot at and get treated at the hospital and saying your good like all other life mods. Very Hype on this game. I like the zombie survivial life mod but this Real Life I kinda dig. I like to meet new people down the lines. 

Realistic weapons ratio, so no tanks or miniguns. No permadeaths as it would lead to perma-incarceration. The "rekking" issue will be solved by a complex stress system, which I am sure you'll find mentioned in several videos and posts. Welcome to the community.

On 18/10/2018 at 11:16 PM, azntk89 said:

This game is inspired by the Asylum Life: Altis Life server on ArmA 3 and Also the Gmod RP mode PERP! The difference is that the mods are limited to just what they are "Mods" and this is will allow for a lot more features as it is not limited to the ArmA engine or the map size which Gmod allows for.

A standalone allows for a lot more than just a mod.