Debeezep

What happens when called 911?

I thought of an interesting question and if anyone knows please let me know, it'd be a huge help!

If for example a player sees a person in an alley with a gun at another innocent player, how does the process work to have police (possibly EMT/first responders) arrive and help?

Most likely a player would have to call 911, but then what?

Does a player in game work as a 911 operator and picks up the call? I've heard (could be not true, not confirmed) that there will be no dispatcher for emergency services, aka the person who receives the info from the operator to dispatch emergency services to the incident. I think this is true because on the first game play video, Motown (the sheriff) dispatches himself to the incident and marks it in the computer. That led me to believe that dispatch will not be a playable job. 

As of now, if I connect all the dots and from what I know then this is how I think the process will go like:

1. Bystander/Victim player calls 911 operator

2. 911 operator takes information down on a "computer" or form to make the incident visible on a police/ambulance/firetruck laptop

a. on the laptop, the player could click on a case which shows all the information the operator has recorded

3.  When an unit wants to respond, they click on the computer that they're responding and announce that on the radio

4. All communications are via radios

Can anyone tell me the correct process if they know? Thank you!

Someone calls 911 and if theres someone on duty as dispatcher they will pick up the call and tell what emergency services to respond but if there are none online than a bot does it. Then cops will get a call from dispatch on the radio

• Like 2

On 18/10/2018 at 4:38 AM, Debeezep said:

Motown (the sheriff)

It wasn't Motown, it was Paratus (John), the guy he shoots is Motown.

• ver.1.22474487139 1