Sign in to follow this  
AmandaCruz

Getting VIP for 500 Dollar worth it?

Im realy new here and from Germany so please, dont go to harsh on me okay ^-^*

I realy REALY want to get the VIP, but im scared, because the Game wanted to be released in 2016 and the Gameplay still looks pretty buggy and incomplete to me. (Like clothes are riped or in the Person)

I would pay for the VIP but is it realy worth it at the Moment and can i still buy it, after i bought a normal Passport Package?

7 hours ago, AmandaCruz said:

I realy REALY want to get the VIP, but im scared, because the Game wanted to be released in 2016 and the Gameplay still looks pretty buggy and incomplete to me. (Like clothes are riped or in the Person)

The module/ game was never to be released in 2016, yes there was a estimate for then but that is all what Kickstarter allows for campaigns a maximum of 2 years. The module has only had 2 Official released dates and they were in 2018, 21st March and 23rd April.

7 hours ago, AmandaCruz said:

So my personal advice is if you are not sure/ scared then you should wait before you pledge until you are comfortable! However the bulk packages will soon be removed completely (Not sure when but I will try find out) and so only the individual packages will be available.

Remember also that the game play you have seen is of a early developer build for the 1st Module.

So this is how it works with the different things which will be released.

Firstly there are 3 Modules; these 3 modules are 3 small standalone pieces of the full game. After the 3 Modules, is the BETA. The Beta will be the closest thing to the full game and will be feature complete.

1. Module 1 - Town Square, this module is a social module and is the first module making it the base part of the game. You will be in a closed off Town Square with 30 - 50 players per server. 
  2. Module 2 - S.W.A.T, this module is a competitive module based on different cops VS robber scenarios which could happen within the full game. This module will be like 5 v 5 team games. This is where you can get to try out and witness the gun mechanics within Identity. This module will be in development for the shortest time compared to the other modules. 
  3. Module 3 - Racing, this module is where you get to race against friends or other players on some streets of Identity and different race tracks that can be found in Identity's full game! This module will allow you to try out the car mechanics and physics.
  4. After the 3 modules Beta will come. Beta is going to to be the closest thing to the full game, likely including the full game map, and will allow you to try all the main game mechanics like Jobs, cars, guns, careers, etc... in the open game world.

Remember if you are not confident on the game, please wait before pledging.

• Like 2

Thank u LuckyDuck for all the Information <3 u are very kind :D

The module/ game was never to be released in 2016, yes there was a estimate for then but that is all what Kickstarter allows for campaigns a maximum of 2 years. The module has only had 2 Official released dates and they were in 2018, 21st March and 23rd April.

Oh then i got it wrong, im so sorry.  Did something got released then on this two dates?

So my personal advice is if you are not sure/ scared then you should wait before you pledge until you are comfortable! However the bulk packages will soon be removed completely (Not sure when but I will try find out) and so only the individual packages will be available.

Oh no...but i want the VIP Pack...

I need to know the Date, because i would be so sad to lose this Chance for this nice House and the other Stuff :( Can u please tell me, when u know?

For the Rest, thank u for the Information :) im realy excited for the Town Square *-* to meet the other Citizen.

20 minutes ago, AmandaCruz said:

Oh then i got it wrong, im so sorry.  Did something got released then on this two dates?

No need to apologise, everyone makes mistakes. However no, the first one got pushed to the April one and that got pushed again. If you look at the latest dev blog: 

you will see that the store page will be published within October! We then have to wait for steam to approve the application on steam before the module can release. 

Yes, when I find out, I will happily notify you :)

• Like 1

I happily have the VIP package. I guess we'll find out if it's worth it when TS releases!

Most of the bugs you've seen in stream will be fixed, pretty sure Paratus addressed that one in DasMehdi's stream. :D

On 17/10/2018 at 1:31 AM, FadedCalicoJack said:

I happily have the VIP package. I guess we'll find out if it's worth it when TS releases!

Remember, Town Square is the 1st Module and does not contain the full experience of the game, it is just a small piece of the full game. 

Now the game is release on steam, i think the game is very very cool BUT, the PM (PlayerModels) could be more worked. Put 500$ into the game, I don't know if it is good or not, i only put 30$ to buy founder pack.