noted

Will i be able to?

Question

Will i be able to creat more then one character?
I don't know if i'm posting this in the right área, but, it's something i've been asking myself.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I could be wrong, but there's no any official info yet regarding this topic. Btw, it should be moved to Q&A (or Town Square). May the @HairyGrenade be with us!

Edited by QurWinter

1 hour ago, QurWinter said:

I could be wrong, but there's no any official info yet regarding this topic. Btw, it should be moved to Q&A (or Town Square). May the @HairyGrenade be with us!

So, i did a research in the community to see if there was anything about it, but, since i couldn't find anything, i thought that we could discuss this. :)

Oh, sorry, guys, i didn't realize that i've posted this in the wrong place!

Edited by noted

10 hours ago, WRThore said:

All I need is one character ;) To cause havok, haha

HAHAHA Yeah!

Well, i think i would like to have more than one... i know it's already too hard to create a good character with good background to RP, but, maybe some more space can be very cool.

I recently saw something that said it is possible, As far as i know i found it on their Twitter.

On 25-4-2016 at 3:13 AM, noted said:

HAHAHA Yeah!

Well, i think i would like to have more than one... i know it's already too hard to create a good character with good background to RP, but, maybe some more space can be very cool.

Double characters, double careers, so you'll earn $$$. I can use it for crimes or something.

On 5/5/2016 at 7:51 PM, ZoMilan said:

Double characters, double careers, so you'll earn $$$. I can use it for crimes or something.

Problem, double characters on a server will not mean that you can earn money on both and then transfer all the money to one of the characters! Also I guess more than one character would be great to have so you can play 2 different realities but there is a flaw to it and when there is a flaw, there will be exploitation. e.g. if you kill me and I knew who you were and how to find you a such, I could just log off and log back on as a cop and arrest you. How would you know it was the same person? you wouldn't! (I wouldn't do that, because I am not that type of person to ruin the fun). But other people will as because everyone is different in some way. So I would rather just allow 1 character which carries over all official servers and 1 character for each different private server but maybe allow the owner to have the choice on how many characters you can have.