Sign in to follow this  
RebSevenFour

A slight concern

Firstly I dont believe the devs are scamming us but....

Anyone else worried that these ‘final bugs’ are unfixable, and another rebuild is necessary?

I really hope not but the amount of time they’re taking is a bit worrying

• Like 1

I just wanna play the game.

My mate and I have a running joke that every few weeks one of us will message the other with "Identity is reaaaallly close now" xD

I don't really bother with complaints though, I'm a developer myself - but the joke is in relation to the task tracker :)

its all so dead... real shame as it had such promise!

Time to face the truth people, this game is a no-go... genuinely disappointed.

• Like 2

I just come on here now every few days because the forums are way more entertaining than Town Square will be. If it ever comes out, I wouldn't play this if they gave it to me for free at this point. Nor should anyone else, I feel sorry for people who actually spent money on this farce.

12 hours ago, Forcedchaos said:

I just come on here now every few days because the forums are way more entertaining than Town Square will be. If it ever comes out, I wouldn't play this if they gave it to me for free at this point. Nor should anyone else, I feel sorry for people who actually spent money on this farce.

You don't have to feel sorry for others willing to support the developers. But I'd like you to at least give a reason why people shouldn't play Town Square.

1 hour ago, LordBenji said:

You don't have to feel sorry for others willing to support the developers. But I'd like you to at least give a reason why people shouldn't play Town Square.

Here's why. For how much the developers have jerked everybody around for the last couple of years I simply cannot understand how anybody could still support this. Have some self respect.

On 03/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, Forcedchaos said:

Thats the most idiotic thing I have read. You have no interest in this game so why are you even here posting comments? You are just a troll who goes round all the forums just for kicks. Telling others to have some self respect when you are no better yourself. You are just making yourself look ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Worldraider said:

Thats the most idiotic thing I have read. You have no interest in this game so why are you even here posting comments? You are just a troll who goes round all the forums just for kicks. Telling others to have some self respect when you are no better yourself. You are just making yourself look ridiculous.

He (and all of the other trolls) have no respect towards Asylum Entertainment; this is their forum, and it is kinda disrespectful to constantly post negativity, when it should be a place to talk about positive things related to the game/community. I think people should save this stuff for other places, not the official forum.

• Like 1

The lack of updates and info from the Devs does cause people to have negative feelings toward the game. I think the game will be good and I have no concern over the delays because that is just normal for MMO's, but I do wish we were in the loop more.