Sign in to follow this  
Dartwin

Update

17 hours ago, Dartwin said:

Is there any chance of getting an update? Its been about 20 days with no communication. 

Last week, Motown was talking to lots of people in the discord voice chat. He answered questions which were asked. Also there will be a stream this week. The Insiders won't necessarily be in a video format.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kellog said:

I wonder how many refunds they've processed or have been requested.

Well there won't be too many refunds anymore. They added the link your steam option and gave people the keys. What 95% of people don't know is that as soon as you use your key on steam you are no longer eligible for a refund.

• Like 2

There was a demo and interview scheduled with a Twitch streamer @DasMehdi last Wednesday but issues with a development build of the game caused it to be rescheduled for this week.  There were tweets about this, so if you aren't following their Twitter account, you might want to add as another source of updates in addition to these forums.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SausageBlaster said:

Well there won't be too many refunds anymore. They added the link your steam option and gave people the keys. What 95% of people don't know is that as soon as you use your key on steam you are no longer eligible for a refund.

I feel like that's gonna make it a lot worse. if people get tired of waiting and decide they want a refund and identity says oh no we cant give you a refund because 4 months ago you redeemed your key which still hasn't released the game were sorry. that's gonna tick a lot of people off feeling like that was the only reason they released the codes and then people will just call the banks and make a claim which for each claim the bank charges 35$ normally and some banks offer claims up to 6 months. identity really needs to be careful here

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

I feel like that's gonna make it a lot worse. if people get tired of waiting and decide they want a refund and identity says oh no we cant give you a refund because 4 months ago you redeemed your key which still hasn't released the game were sorry. that's gonna tick a lot of people off feeling like that was the only reason they released the codes and then people will just call the banks and make a claim which for each claim the bank charges 35$ normally and some banks offer claims up to 6 months. identity really needs to be careful here

this has nothing to do with identity though, it has to do with steam itself... as far as I know no one has ever gotten a refund for a claimed steam key.

24 minutes ago, dagtag said:

this has nothing to do with identity though, it has to do with steam itself... as far as I know no one has ever gotten a refund for a claimed steam key.

if they sent a code via steam but identity were the ones paid then the bank charge backs the person who recived the funds. so if someone called a bank and said I paid for a game and im not getting access I want a refund (even though they donated instead of bought) they would start a claim. and if they investigate and determine that "Hey this guy paid and recived a code for the game but has no access" someone who doesn't know about games which most bankers don't I assume then would side with the claimant. after that the bank pulls it from identitys bank and then theyre bank slaps them with a 35$ chargeback 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:32 AM, SausageBlaster said:

Well duh, why would you redeem a game/steam key if you wanted to refund the game? smh

2 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

Well duh, why would you redeem a game/steam key if you wanted to refund the game? smh

Well normally when you redeem a game, you get the game lol

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, SausageBlaster said:

Well normally when you redeem a game, you get the game lol

not taking sides but you gotta admit...that was good xD

• Like 1