Sign in to follow this  
Mikusiodaktyl

Some of my further suggestions.

In some cases when buying a car at dealer's or online, let us choose color of it along with type and size of the rims. (when buying car that isn't junk)

Police cars should have both police buzzer and normal horn avaliable in my oppinion.

In police computer create a part with active police officers and their short, automatically generated ID numbers, lets say three-number one like 426. Every cop should get his ID number when starting his duty to maybe make communication easier, some nicks, might be complicated to pronouce. (mine is impossible)

Apartaments closer to the center of nearest town should be more expensive.

Different engine types, like diesel, benzine, gas. Along with costy option of mounting some other installation, for instance gas installation instead of benzine, to make car slower but cheaper to ride. (along with maybe some other pros and cons of gas installation)

There should be very slow procces of our tires being damaged from driving, drifting etc. We should have option to change them for the new ones, being: cheap, lets say 60$ normal tires or some more expensive tires for lets say 300$ that would improve our safety and acceleration, like they do irl. Good set of tires is very important.

16 hours ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

Police cars should have both police buzzer and normal horn avaliable in my oppinion.

There will be different sounds for the police, and they can be toggled.

Different engine types, like diesel, benzine, gas. Along with costy option of mounting some other installation, for instance gas installation instead of benzine, to make car slower but cheaper to ride. (along with maybe some other pros and cons of gas installation)

Different engine types are not confirmed (yet), but engine realism is confirmed, so expect this, or some form of this.

There should be very slow procces of our tires being damaged from driving, drifting etc. We should have option to change them for the new ones, being: cheap, lets say 60$ normal tires or some more expensive tires for lets say 300$ that would improve our safety and acceleration, like they do irl. Good set of tires is very important.

I am unsure about the different tiers of purchasing tires, but tire degradation is confirmed, and will be realistic. (E.G., no off-roading in a sedan.)

Edited by subway244