ColonelKimmers

Games keeping you occupied?

I think it's safe to say we're all waiting for the first module so we can get a little slice of the delicious eye candy we've been following online. Although it can't come soon enough, I bet people are playing games to kill the time between now and release.

What game is everybody playing to pass the time?
This isn't limited to similar games to Identity. I'm truly interested to see what people in this community are playing to pass the time.

I'll start:
I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege. Season Six just came out with some new operators, I enjoy the shooting mechanics of the game and love the tactical thought you need to put in the game (usually). I play this game to kill time in between school and work because casual games range from 10 to 30+ minutes and competitive games range from 30 to 60 minutes.

Image result for rainbow six

I really don't care about passing any time, but I do play a variety of games. I am starting to get into the modding side of GTA IV. I have put the entire Mafia II radio soundtrack in the user-music folder and I downloaded SparkIV yesterday. I also installed the Farnsworth Business Mod and LCPDFR; both VERY fun mods!

10 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

FiveM, Verdun and I'm gonna restart Kingdom Come: Deliverance. 

Is Verdun any good? I have always been interested, but I was skeptical of buying it because of possible bugs and realism.

Will it run good on medium/low-end computer specs?

13 hours ago, subway244 said:

Is Verdun any good? I have always been interested, but I was skeptical of buying it because of possible bugs and realism.

Will it run good on medium/low-end computer specs?

It will run good on low-end computers. My last computer was GTX750ti and an i3 of all things, it ran great on ultra settings and I could even run a google browser open the whole time. As far as if it's good, imo I've had it for a while and didn't like it, but I just opened it one day and I can't stop playing. It's my go to game if I'm bored. Be ready to take a shit ton of grenades to the face and somewhat bullshit deaths, but it comes with the WW1 experience.

12 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

It will run good on low-end computers. My last computer was GTX750ti and an i3 of all things, it ran great on ultra settings and I could even run a google browser open the whole time. As far as if it's good, imo I've had it for a while and didn't like it, but I just opened it one day and I can't stop playing. It's my go to game if I'm bored. Be ready to take a shit ton of grenades to the face and somewhat bullshit deaths, but it comes with the WW1 experience.

Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

I'm playing Elite:Dangerous and ESO, which eats up a fair few hours every week. I imagine I'll still be playing them this time next year..:P

I've almost finished the new Tomb Raider, which is actually a lot more fun than I expected (I kinda thought it was gonna be a repeat of the last two installations, but with lots of fighting and a lackluster plot, and I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed the new location and fights)! I think I'm going to try out the new Spiderman game after.

Other than waiting for this module, I've been dying to get my hands on the remake of the Spyro trilogy!

• Like 1

I stream pretty much every time I get to play, but I have been building a Medieval Kingdom on Ark with a fair few mods! Keeps me busy lol.. Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 as well for sure!

17 hours ago, CallumXGames said:

I stream pretty much every time I get to play, but I have been building a Medieval Kingdom on Ark with a fair few mods! Keeps me busy lol.. Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 as well for sure!

Do you record yourself building on Ark?

On 28/09/2018 at 6:53 PM, ColonelKimmers said:

I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege. Season Six just came out with some new operators, I enjoy the shooting mechanics of the game and love the tactical thought you need to put in the game (usually). I play this game to kill time in between school and work because casual games range from 10 to 30+ minutes and competitive games range from 30 to 60 minutes.

Siege is fun but I find that only 25% of the matches I play have people with my skill, and I have a 1.1 K/D, says a lot eh. Have you tried the new ranked with the verification thing, I really hope it prevents smurfing.

12 hours ago, subway244 said:

Is that game any good? How realistic is it?

A couple of bugs but its like SQUAD just in the  2WW  i like it, cause theres no fucking COD Kiddies and tactical gameplay.

I'm playing Star Citizen mostly. I'm actually a tester (Evocati) as well so that's been fun to get sneek previews of the new ships (ships I'd never be able to afford to purchase). Been playing some Escape from Tarkov as well and a little Subnautica. 

• Like 2

If you're having issues accessing ships you can't afford, you're always welcome to come visit one of my companies where I have provided upwards of $40,000-$50,000 in company allocated assets for my employees to do company business with. :)  So as you can imagine, yes, I'm also keeping very busy with Star Citizen right now, as well as developing a multitude of other dedicated and/or general communities for companies/communities/clans etc for games like Chronicles of Elyria, New World, Sea of Thieves, Fallout 76, so on and so forth. Busy busy busy.

On 13/10/2018 at 5:04 AM, USSR_Henry said:

Siege is fun but I find that only 25% of the matches I play have people with my skill, and I have a 1.1 K/D, says a lot eh. Have you tried the new ranked with the verification thing, I really hope it prevents smurfing.

I have and it works great. I haven't encountered a smurf, but maybe it's because I'm playing in the lower plat/gold area.

I'm always discovering new tricks and tips, which is great to help evolve and get better at the game. However, I'm getting back into CS:GO currently.