Sign in to follow this  
jamesmadden97

Unable to download to steam?

Hi all,

Just linked my steam account to my identity account and it gave me a steam key to download the town square module (purchased the $30 pack).
I tried to download it and it's added it to my account but doesn't show on my available games to play and also says "Unable to download - App configuration unavailable".

Is this just because the game has not yet been released for Steam and they're still working on it? Or is this an actual error?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

James

53 minutes ago, jamesmadden97 said:

Is this just because the game has not yet been released for Steam and they're still working on it? 

yeah basically exactly what I have quoted above.

1 hour ago, jamesmadden97 said:

Hi all,

Just linked my steam account to my identity account and it gave me a steam key to download the town square module (purchased the $30 pack).
I tried to download it and it's added it to my account but doesn't show on my available games to play and also says "Unable to download - App configuration unavailable".

Is this just because the game has not yet been released for Steam and they're still working on it? Or is this an actual error?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

James

There is this thing called a search bar, this question has been asked and answered like ten times already, do search for your answer before asking a question

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dagtag said:

There is this thing called a search bar, this question has been asked and answered like ten times already, do search for your answer before asking a question

There is no need for your comment, why do you need to be so toxic. He asked a question, got an answer, end of thread. You just had to show off how superior you are.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

16 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

There is no need for your comment, why do you need to be so toxic. He asked a question, got an answer, end of thread. You just had to show off how superior you are.

I am not showing that i am superior or whatever... people keep asking the same question over and over again while there is a perfectly functional search bar. If people would do some research the forums wouldnt overflow with new topics bearing the exact same question. 

Regarding the "toxic behavior" if you really think it was considered toxic then go ahead and report my comment, nothing is stopping you... as far as i am concerned i just pointed out you can find your answer way faster by searching for the answer. I did not insult, threaten or do anything of the sort.

Edited by dagtag
  • Like 1