jthomas994

Town Square Module Estimated Release Date?

3 minutes ago, jthomas994 said:

When is the Estimated Town Square Module Release Date?

There is no ETA... it will come out when it comes out

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I think I read somewhere that they're having issues with game crashes upon other things. They're looking into it.

If it means anything though, you can get your steam key and have it ready for the release of the first module (whenever that is) so that must mean they're close.

• Like 1

The scariest thing is them saying the big part is done and it's just finishing touches, then me logging in to see those claiming to be "more in the know" saying they said there are still game breaking bugs being hammered out, which is in direct conflict to what was stated weeks earlier. So it's literally impossible to say just how close, or far, Town Square release is. So why is there a tracker again? ^^;;

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I'm already calm, did I do something bad to you? *munches on popcorn*

Just like I would be very "excited" to play with people who make unrealistic and exaggerated estimates, just to joke around and laugh at people wanting to play this. It's just a shame that people separate like that and dislike each other.

Could you at least get valid sources? For someone with that amount of posts, I'd think you'd at least make an effort to say something that makes sense. Perhaps I'm wrong...

Please explain where I do not make sense. I didn't need to provide a source because I was answering his question. His question was when is the estimated release date, I said it could be 2030. You don't need to cite every single thing, but if you're so hellbent on trying to catch me out, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/315103672 << That's the video. I'm not finding a timestamp for you, but since you love your due diligence I am sure you won't mind scrolling through a 14 hour video for one line.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, jthomas994 said:

When is the Estimated Town Square Module Release Date?

Its best to not ask those kind of questions here my friend LOL Kappa

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

Please explain where I do not make sense. I didn't need to provide a source because I was answering his question. His question was when is the estimated release date, I said it could be 2030. You don't need to cite every single thing, but if you're so hellbent on trying to catch me out, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/315103672 << That's the video. I'm not finding a timestamp for you, but since you love your due diligence I am sure you won't mind scrolling through a 14 hour video for one line.

you are taking it completely out of context... the reason why he doesn't feel comfortable saying a date because, as you are doing right now, people will take it out of context(around 1 hour and 30 minutes). Its about his personal opinion and even though he is very certain it will release before 2030 he can still feel uncomfortable answering it. so thanks for proving him right, this is the exact reason why he didn't wanna give an estimation.

4 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

That was not a developer on the game and doesn't have much knowledge regarding release and such, he was answering because he felt he had to. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand September 30th and still nothing.

Can't wait for the release!! Oh wait, everyone still is.

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

That was not a developer on the game and doesn't have much knowledge regarding release and such, he was answering because he felt he had to. 

It was a member of Asylum speaking on behalf of Asylum. If he didn't know the answer he should have stated so. 

3 hours ago, dagtag said:

you are taking it completely out of context... the reason why he doesn't feel comfortable saying a date because, as you are doing right now, people will take it out of context(around 1 hour and 30 minutes). Its about his personal opinion and even though he is very certain it will release before 2030 he can still feel uncomfortable answering it. so thanks for proving him right, this is the exact reason why he didn't wanna give an estimation.

I'm not taking him out of context. He literally stated that he is not comfortable confirming the release to be before 2030. This means that the game could still be in development in 2030, which is all I said in my original reply, that it could be 2030. You then said you would run over me in a van. Your the one being irrational, not me.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Why the heck would someone not developing the game be allowed to answer questions about the game's development? Soooo messy. Just saiyan.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2018 at 5:14 PM, JoelKeys said:

You then said you would run over me in a van. Your the one being irrational, not me.

That wasnt me...

On 30/09/2018 at 5:20 PM, ShiEksdee said:

Why the heck would someone not developing the game be allowed to answer questions about the game's development? Soooo messy. Just saiyan.

He was asked for his thoughts regarding a date, he was never asked to give an official release date

I don't see the game getting a release date anytime soon. Let's not forget the "Town Square" module was announced on December 22, 2015. Again.. the "module" was announced in 2015..