JoelKeys

Beach Ball Has Left

I didn't know until I joined the discord and asked the members, so for those of you who aren't aware, @Beach_Ball has left Asylum. Here is his message.

Beach_Ball09/14/2018 o wow, thanks for all the hearts  I spent most of the day tying up loose ends where I could, and wrote a huge document for john and sean about things that should be looked at/attended to. Mostly recommendations, stream stuff etc. I can't for some reason remove my CM role, so Motown will do it later  Thanks for everything everyone, it's been great! You might see me again in the future   but for now, I'll be heading out! See you!

I removed the emoji's ass they are huge on the forums. What are your thoughts on this? I find it concerning but I am curious to hear your thoughts.

• ver.1.22474487139 3

That message says the 14th its the 26th man you are late most of us knows. People need vacations you know. He left on good terms 

18 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I didn't know until I joined the discord and asked the members, so for those of you who aren't aware, @Beach_Ball has left Asylum. Here is his message.

I removed the emoji's ass they are huge on the forums. What are your thoughts on this? I find it concerning but I am curious to hear your thoughts.

Wow you are very late on this.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, Cstove said:

Wow you are very late on this.

I know I am late, because for anyone not in the Discord this has been unspoken of. Hence why I am making a post, lots of us probably don't know because we aren't in the Discord.

• Like 3

I know everyone is saying you are late, but others are too. First I heard of it, I don't really care about the goss, but thanks for sharing!

• Like 4