Sign in to follow this  
Zomaka

Developer blog.

1 hour ago, Stealthfuel said:

Was Beach_Ball  away?  

From what i know his contract has ended, and he wanted to take a break, so he didn't sign it till now.

Edited by Zomaka
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

There's no mentions about a dev blog this month, probably due to how late the one in August came out.

13 hours ago, LordBenji said:

There's no mentions about a dev blog this month, probably due to how late the one in August came out.

I don't think this is possible, they always upload a developer blog every month!

57 minutes ago, Zomaka said:

I don't think this is possible, they always upload a developer blog every month!

it might be delayed.... ;)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

If you have a question about Asylum, regarding the duration or release of something, always think "delay" first before going over other options.

3 hours ago, wiebley said:

it might be delayed.... ;)

probably, but that's not good at all, they used to release dev blogs somewhat at the beginning of the month. They said the dev blogs would stop and they would bring identity insiders, but i don't see them coming

22 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

probably, but that's not good at all, they used to release dev blogs somewhat at the beginning of the month. They said the dev blogs would stop and they would bring identity insiders, but i don't see them coming

They never said the dev blogs would stop! They said they would be bringing more insiders in addition to the dev blogs. The next Insider will be about/ on the Prison. 

• Like 2

Welp it is now the last 2 days of the month and they both happen to be weekend days (office closed). 

Was really looking forward to the blog :(

22 hours ago, SausageBlaster said:

Welp it is now the last 2 days of the month and they both happen to be weekend days (office closed). 

Was really looking forward to the blog :(

There is a chance that it might be coming today!