TOPGUNGUY123

Another Rant about time square

Should Identity be released now with bugs or later?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Release now or later?

• release now
    • release after fixes

1 hour ago, Saint6 said:

Releasing now would be a proof of concept at the very least. . .  Backers are loosing faith, and with the mysterious loss of BeachBall, we're all asking the same questions. 

yea I am loosing faith too. especially when they say they were going to livestream a demo with that stream which was delayed and honestly not going to be surprised if next week they say they are delaying the stream to iron out something 

• Like 2

On 10/1/2018 at 1:40 AM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Quit whining like the rest of us and just wait.

I don't want to whine, like the rest of you ;)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, Size3_ said:

I don't want to whine, like the rest of you ;)

No no you just want the game right now and then you'll complain to high hell and back because of the game breaking bugs 🙄🙄

Patience seems to have disappeared altogether.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

No no you just want the game right now and then you'll complain to high hell and back because of the game breaking bugs 🙄🙄

lol - actually, I was just playing on the words - I'm patient as hell - I've been waiting for Star Citizen since the mid-80s haha

On 10/1/2018 at 4:06 AM, Saint6 said:

Releasing now would be a proof of concept at the very least. . .  Backers are loosing faith, and with the mysterious loss of BeachBall, we're all asking the same questions. 

There's nothing mysterious to it? His one year contract ended (as he knew would happen when he signed it a year prior), and he decided to take a break rather than extending it. Which is understandable with all the cry-babies on this forum asking for refunds, having issues (usually related to the user) to fix, and certainly having had blame thrown at him by not-so-nice people about thing which are out of his power. Yeah I understand he's taking some time off. Anyone would if given the chance after working one FULL year in -basically- after sales service.

So get your facts straight rather than claiming things you clearly know nothing about. Even though the info is widely available, you haven't bothered checking yourself or asking around before claiming "mysterious loss."

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

well in that theory when the town square launches people will complain about the silly way people run or complain that not enough work was put into apartments people will always complain no matter what but asylum saying they cant release the game because its got game breaking bugs and that's why they cant release it because they don't want a bad rep if something is wrong but now the town square is in testing still but its working enough to let a streamer who has over 130k followers stream it with a group of friends???  now im thinking they are intentionally delaying it for some other reason as I didn't see any issues on the twitch stream today other than a server restart, 1 person falling through a table and a single person desyncing over and over making me believe that the desync was something to do with her pc

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123

oh and to all the people saying this game should wait? one of historys most common quotes are from George patton after ww2 A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.this is the truth behind success at home or on the battlefield

25 minutes ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

oh and to all the people saying this game should wait? one of historys most common quotes are from George patton after ww2 A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.this is the truth behind success at home or on the battlefield

How did that work out in 'Nam? 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

6 hours ago, Blackballs said:

How did that work out in 'Nam? 

how did it work in ww2? how did it work with bill gates making Microsoft? how about releasing the PlayStation? all these stories are about products that were not suppose to release for a while longer. bill gates wanted to wait 3 more months before releasing the first public version of widows. the first PlayStation was suppose to take another 2 years before launch. and if you want to compare Vietnam to a rpg game in nam they strategically planned almost every battle for long periods of time, the nva or north Vietnamese army were constantly attacking with almost no plan whatso ever they had a base idea of what to do and attacked and they pretty much won so....

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123

10 hours ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

now im thinking they are intentionally delaying it for some other reason as I didn't see any issues on the twitch stream today other than a server restart, 1 person falling through a table and a single person desyncing over and over making me believe that the desync was something to do with her pc

Idk if you noticed around the q&a but when they were talking about the chess the told dasMehdi not to sit down... i assume that has to do with a gamebreaking bug, so yes they are not releasing it to the public yet because there are still bugs.

9 hours ago, dagtag said:

Idk if you noticed around the q&a but when they were talking about the chess the told dasMehdi not to sit down... i assume that has to do with a gamebreaking bug, so yes they are not releasing it to the public yet because there are still bugs.

Hmm I thought that Sean and James said the sitting bug was fixed :| Oh I just read that DasMEHDI didn't have the updated client so he still had the bugs, according to Sean.

3 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

Hmm I thought that Sean and James said the sitting bug was fixed :| Oh I just read that DasMEHDI didn't have the updated client so he still had the bugs, according to Sean.

I wasn't referring to the crash bug, I assume they meant you cant play chess while sitting down yet

2 hours ago, dagtag said:

I wasn't referring to the crash bug, I assume they meant you cant play chess while sitting down yet

who cares about playing chess? if you want that go play tabletop simulator :D