Sign in to follow this  
jthomas994

Can i rent out apartments or event rooms in my apartments?

1 minute ago, jthomas994 said:

is it possible to rent out my studio apartment or even the spare rooms in my penthouse?

Not pledge apartments

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jthomas994 said:

in full game you can though?

Even in the full game you wont be able to rent out pledged apartments, that is using the rent system of course, but you can always make a verbal contract with someone and rent it like that

• Like 2

You can rent houses for sure, as stated by the devs, since there are an infinite number of apartments available there is no reason to allow renting of them.

19 minutes ago, TheFleetAdmiral said:

You can rent houses for sure, as stated by the devs, since there are an infinite number of apartments available there is no reason to allow renting of them.

why not? it is quite realistic for someone to rent an apartment instead of buying it, someone who wants to live in a penthouse for example but doesn't want to spend the money he worked for ingame he can just rent one since it is cheaper.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

21 minutes ago, dagtag said:

why not? it is quite realistic for someone to rent an apartment instead of buying it, someone who wants to live in a penthouse for example but doesn't want to spend the money he worked for ingame he can just rent one since it is cheaper.

Agree, would make a viable business opportunity as well.

There is always a possibility to make a deal with the player, but it's not planned to be able to rent out apartments with the renting system.