Dan_Franco

Army and Navy Careers

I was thinking that if there is going to be gangs which take control of turf and power, it would be interesting to have a United States Army or Navy which you could join as a career,  where you work up the ranks from Private to Captain.

That way, the Army could work to retain control of turf to the government (basically no gang land), where the gangs could try and get it back.

In essence the Army and Navy is to tackle major gang power?

What do you guys think about it? Good or Bad idea? Any additional ideas?

27 minutes ago, Dan_Franco said:

I was thinking that if there is going to be gangs which take control of turf and power, it would be interesting to have a United States Army or Navy which you could join as a career,  where you work up the ranks from Private to Captain.

That way, the Army could work to retain control of turf to the government (basically no gang land), where the gangs could try and get it back.

I believe the police will be more than capable to handle the criminal sector. There won't be military-grade weapons (miniguns/launchers) in the game, and as gun damage will be realistic I do not believe a military will be necessary.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dan_Franco said:

There will not be any military in the game at all. The Devs come from making their mod "Altis Life" which is on ArmA 3 which is a military sim game and so they decided against adding military due to all the military in the mod. (This is only 1 reason)

• Like 2

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

There will not be any military in the game at all. The Devs come from making their mod "Altis Life" which is on ArmA 3 which is a military sim game and so they decided against adding military due to all the military in the mod. (This is only 1 reason)

That's a fair point