Sign in to follow this  
Kevin15673

I can't link my steam account?

After I sign into steam to link my account, it just says that wwwidentityrpg.com’s server IP address could not be found, and I have tried on multiple browsers.

Been getting a lot of reports today about that. I’m not too educated on the specifics of it but I believe it has to do with the office’s power being out. There were 2 devastating tornados that ran right through the borders of the town and power went out everywhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LightBringer said:

Been getting a lot of reports today about that. I’m not too educated on the specifics of it but I believe it has to do with the office’s power being out. There were 2 devastating tornados that ran right through the borders of the town and power went out everywhere. 

Well it's kinda odd that that one branch of the website doesn't work, but the rest of it does.

24 minutes ago, Kevin15673 said:

After I sign into steam to link my account, it just says that wwwidentityrpg.com’s server IP address could not be found, and I have tried on multiple browsers.

It seems to be a server side issue from the looks of it. Nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

22 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

I'm not too sure how the tornado affected the servers. I was looking at the power outage map and it doesn't seem that Asylum Office is in it.

REzmBoB.png

23 minutes ago, Kevin15673 said:

Well it's kinda odd that that one branch of the website doesn't work, but the rest of it does.

I looked up the identityrpg domain and it seems like it's from GoDaddy, which is a hosting company. I'm not sure about certain other functionalities of the website like Steam login.

It's because the address is wrong, it comes up as: wwwidentityrpg.com

All you have to do is add a period between www and identityrpg.com

www.identityrpg.com

Make sure to keep the rest of the link after that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nanosmo said:

It's because the address is wrong, it comes up as: wwwidentityrpg.com

All you have to do is add a period between www and identityrpg.com

www.identityrpg.com

Make sure to keep the rest of the link after that.

Welcome to the community, Nanosmo! Some links below will provide you with some more information. :)