JonathanTaylor

Mechanic

So i looked through this sub forum and realized no one has asked about this.

So i would really like to be a mechanic in game. I have a couple of ideas for this so prepare!

Okay so the mechanic role, along with other jobs and hobbies such as painting and other such player input jobs could maybe have a skill tree.

So next, lets say that there will both be NPC and player mechanic jobs. Taking your car to an NPC will get it to a professional standard but at a hefty price whereas taking it to a player mechanic will allow the mechanic to charge whatever meaning it could be cheaper than taking it to the NPC however the work quality depends on their skill level. Continuation of work increases your skill level until you are almost as good as an NPC mechanic. Not as good otherwise there would be no need for NPCs.

Now i dont know how this would work but if possible it would be nice to see a mini game like car mechanic simulator included with the job but even just a simple match the parts or dot to dot would do me. I would just really like to see a mechanic job that i will be able to make a living off.

If ive missed anything ill be sure to add it and if you have any comments or further suggestions, please post them

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 4

So this is what I got and not sure how fixing cars will look like... But it's possible. ^u^

6 minutes ago, Vix said:

So this is what I got and not sure how fixing cars will look like... But it's possible. ^u^

Thank you @Vix, can always trust you to come and flood the post with Twitter posts. Good to know that ill be able to make money off of it and won't just be rping it. 

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Thank you @Vix, can always trust you to come and flood the post with Twitter posts. Good to know that ill be able to make money off of it and won't just be rping it. 

No problem ^^ I'm bookmarking their tweets, so when someone asks a question I can just search through the bookmarks~

Searching through twitter is problematic. xD

5 minutes ago, Vix said:

No problem ^^ I'm bookmarking their tweets, so when someone asks a question I can just search through the bookmarks~

Searching through twitter is problematic. xD

I would give you a like but I ran out :( so here's a +1 which is more powerful that a like.

(after you say +1 you have to follow it by saying 'Cha Ching' or it doesn't work)

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I would give you a like but I ran out :( so here's a +1 which is more powerful that a like.

(after you say +1 you have to follow it by saying 'Cha Ching' or it doesn't work)

latest?cb=20130221174924&path-prefix=pl

• Like 1

I am unsure of the job I want to pursue but a mechanic is easily in the top 3. I will be very interested in the vehicles of the game, so it only makes sense.