JonathanTaylor

Modules Question

Okay so the devs plan on releasing three different modules throughout the year. My question is: For those that say dont wish to get involved with the SWAT module, will the social module stay up throughout the year or will it go down once the next module is up?

Im only really interested in the social and racing module so i am wondering will i still be able to play the social module while i wait for the racing module???

Any feedback is welcome.

46 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Okay so the devs plan on releasing three different modules throughout the year. My question is: For those that say dont wish to get involved with the SWAT module, will the social module stay up throughout the year or will it go down once the next module is up?

Im only really interested in the social and racing module so i am wondering will i still be able to play the social module while i wait for the racing module???

Any feedback is welcome.

I was wondering the same earlier on - I would think / hope that the social module would stay in place for players to establish crews & whatnot. We shall see...

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once a module is up, it will stay up until the beta release. So the Town Square Module will be up while the Racing and SWAT Module are up. Don't quote me on it though!

• Like 3

short: if you suck in races and your accuracy is as good as a clonetrooper's you should only play the town square module

7 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

short: if you suck in races and your accuracy is as good as a clonetrooper's you should only play the town square module

Clones aim was better than stormtroopers. Thing you mean the latter :D sorry im a fucking nerd

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hatoful said:

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that once a module is up, it will stay up until the beta release. So the Town Square Module will be up while the Racing and SWAT Module are up. Don't quote me on it though!

I am sure, I saw the same thing about the modules, but cannot remember.