"right"

*he laughs a little*

*Rosso feels something vibrate in his pocket and reaches to grab it*

"oh shit, I still have my work phone."

*he tries to unlock the phone but is dies*

"of course"

*as the trio walk through town, Rosso spots a used car lot* 

"I got an idea guys"

*he tells Elexis and Jonathan to stay back as he walks across the street to the lot. He goes inside the small building and a few minutes pass. He then comes out with keys and gets into a silver 2010 suburban and drives over to Elexis and Jonathan.*

"look what I got"

*he says happily*

-Forest-

"Rosso, I know you're my boss and all, but it seems that everyone has seen me naked today. Your turn to take it off!" *She chuckles brightly*

-

"Fuckin A, man!" *she compliments with wide eyes and runs for the passenger door*

"Shotgun!" *she calls out to Jonathan*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

-forest- 

*laughs and looks at both Elexis and Jonathan*

"it isn't much different than jona over there, I'm just the chocolate version whit out all the tattoos but whatever floats your boat"

*Rosso removes his polo top*

*Rosso is driving to his beach house, the radio is broadcasting news. Elexis takes a few looks at Jonathan sitting in the backseat in his underwear. She breaks the silence*

"Jona, you look like a drunkard you'd find on the side of the road. Or a pervert in the back of a police cruiser." *She smiles brightly to herself*

*He sighs at her calling him Jona but ends with a smile*

"well it's either that or someone who's gonna get a needle in their neck...id rather be a sexy drunken hobo" He says smiling again and looking out the window at the nice villas on the beach road.

*Rosso laughs and then let's the windows down and opens the sunroof. The sunshine beams into the cabin and the sound of the Diesel engine roars.

"this isn't too bad guys"

*Jonathan stops the laughter for a second*

"Anyway...thank you for earlier. I knew you wouldn't leave me...I owe you one" He says smiling at her, gazing into her eyes.

"Here we are guys"

*Rosso slows and pulls into a small driveway. The beach front villa is the perfect size for the three of them. Rosso cuts the engine and gets out to open the garage door*

"this place doesn't have garage openers"

*Rosso bends down and lifts up the garage door and signals for Elexis to drive the SUV in*

"You're welcome man, I can't leave friends like you behind.. I've already lost enough." *she stops talking, cutting off the entire topic*

*Jonathan jumps out of the car and begins walking towards the front door passing by fountains and ponds either side of a gravel pathway*

"And this is the guys summer house!"

*As Kevin drives down the highway, away from the city, he sees a clear section of beach near some houses, he decides to take the next turn off. As he drives through to empty parking lot and down onto the beach. He parks his truck on the beach and gets out, walking the side until he got to the back tire, and he jumps into the bed and sits on the top of the cab, his feet still in the bed of the truck and looks out over the stormy ocean, and he stays there for what feels like hours when he hears the sound of a SUV pull up to a small beach house near where he is sitting*

*She is amazed by the sight the second she steps out of the vehicle*

*She turns to Rosso* "I knew you were rich, but how many places like this you got?"

*As Jonathan enters the house he walks down a wide corridor towards a bathroom at the end before yelling*

"Having a shower first!" He yells echoing his voice throughout the house.

*Halfway down the corridor he strips the last of his clothes and walks the rest naked, disappearing into the bathroom at the end*

*Rosso laughs*

"there are a couple of other places but I can't tell you where all of them are. Can't have you come knocking on my door at all the places"

*he walks over to the front door where there is a key pad and a snail slot. Rosso pulls a card out of his wallet and slides in on the slot while punching in a 4 digit code. The keypad beeps twice and the door opens*

"Welcome to me Casa 2.0"

*Rosso walk in the home*

"I get the master bedroom upstairs. There's another bedroom down the hall from mine with a balcony and there are 2 more downstairs somewhere... I don't where they are but whatever."

*rosso goes upstairs to the master bedroom and lays the briefcase one the bed. He slowly opens it and is delighted to see that it's full of cash.*

"this must be the pay for the wrecked car"

Edited by DeFalt

*Elexis is impressed with the luxury she now has the privilege to chillax in*

*She stands in the doorway in awe, dragging her sight across the interior*

"Seems like a big place, are the bedrooms close together? Just in case of cops or ghosts?"

*Jonathan exits the bathroom at the end of the corridor with a towel wrapped around his waist and steam bellowing out of the doorway*

"fucking great shower" He says drying his long white hair "I'm gonna have to come here more often" He chuckles.

*Rosso exits the bedroom to answer Elexis*

"yeah, there is a room up here down the hall from mine with a small balcony and there is one down there somewhere" *he says over the indoor balcony overlooking the living area and entrance*

Edited by DeFalt

*Elexis is sitting on the balcony barrier with her feet overboard, smoking a fancy fat cigar. She got rid of the dress and found some track pants to wear from the walk-in closet. She is thinking through a plan how to get her stuff out of the apartment in case she can't go home. The sun shine's happily onto her, it difficult to keep her eyes open since they're leveled with the sun on the horizon. It's a 4-5 meter drop down straight to some stairs leading to the garden with a pool and bar.*

*Jonathan comes up behind her*

*Elexis turns her head around to him* "I'm taking this room" *She points with her cigar like Winston Churchill*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Kevin jumps down and gets back into his truck and turns it over, the exhaust system letting out a mighty roar. As Kevin sits waiting for the heater to start working, a thought enters his mind*

"I see no reason why I shouldn't, I mean who knows how many law enforcement agencies are already out to get me"

*Kevin slams his foot down on the accelerator, the roar of the engine getting louder as he picks up more and more speed driving on the beach*

"Fucking hell, I need to set up a race on here, this is awesome"

*Kevin notices a bend coming up so he begins to slow, and another thought enters his mind as he gets to turn, and he tosses his truck into a four wheel drift, kicking sand up all around him. Kevin sees a large house coming closer, and he notices that it has a gravel driveway, complete with a water feature. It is then that Kevin realizes that the gas gauge in his truck is starting to dip south of the 1/4 tank line, and that he doesn't know where the closest gas station is, so he parks his truck in the drive and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell*