JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

"Rosso once again confused but also relieved looks over at Elexis with respect and nods*

Edited by DeFalt

*She sits down next to the guys, fumbling the keys between her hands*

*Jakob leaves down the hall*

"They have what they wanted, we're all going back home together" *She mumbles out*

*Jakob comes back*

"Wait.. you have what you need, let Jonathan go.."

*surprised*

"wait what my house....!?!"

*sighs*

"whatever I don't care anymore"

"Again I'm not a officer Russo a lawyer and a politician so two of the biggest liars on earth." *he laughs abit* Jonathon, you will be seeing Kevin shortly I have a feeling, now I suppose you could go with Elexis for now."

"Now I have a couple phone calls to make and take, important ones... going to need Kevin's number." *he looks to Jonathon* "He needs to know he's not in trouble."

"You mean go? Like go go? Go and never come back? Cuz that's what I'm doing" he says smiling.

*He swiftly pinches the keys from Elexis's soft hands* 

"I'm driving" He says while standing up and turning to Jakob.

"Get these cuffs off boss" He says putting out his arms.

*While he gets his cuffs unlocked*

"Elexis take my phone from my pocket and look for kevs number"

Edited by Herzog

*he gets extremely close to Jonathon and looks almost suggestive and give the lightest whisper to exist even Jonathon could barely hear* "I have the prison bus routes."

"Your house, my house, I don't care.." *She sighs* "Jakob, sir, assault on an officer might be an offence and against the law, yes, but what I told you is way more important than feelings and personal issues between two individuals. Take it as potentially holding back terror attacks equal to 9/11. All I ask from you in return is to save Jonathan the jailtime"

*She bows in a japanese fashion*

"I beg of you*

*Rosso looks at Elexis*

"I guess your house sense mine has be ripped up"

*he looks to Elexis* "I've done all I can but again I will talk to you all later maybe even in like five minutes but this will take some damn time alright."

Edited by ThereIsHope
Grammar

"I'm not going back to that crack house man! I never murdered anyone. Not even my ex"

*He looks at Jakob with a saddening face*

"cmon man you can make this happen"

*concerned for Jonathan* 

"hey man if you go, I'll bail you out no problem"

*Elexis tugs on Rosso's sleeve* "Let's go to the car, he'll come in a minute.." *she says with sorrow in her voice*

*She pulls Rosso along, wondering if he'll come. She herself on the verge of braking into tears*

"Damn man"

*looks over at Jakob*

"man you got to get him out, he's a close friend of mine. I know he's had a rough history whether it true or not but come on just think about it"

*rosso feels Elexis's tug and follows*

Edited by DeFalt

*Jonathan stands there in his cuffs watching as Elexis and Rosso leave*

"Please don't leave" He mutters under his voice.

*Soon after a police officer comes out and grabs Jonathan and begins to walk him to a changing room where he is changed into black overalls with a white number on the front and death row printed on the back. Shorty after he is taken to a prison bus stationed outside*

*Rosso looks over at Elexis and sees the small tears forming in her eyes*

"Hey, he'll get out. "

*he reaches over and rubs her back as they walk to the car*

Edited by DeFalt

*Elexis pulls Rosso along until they're around the corner, they walk in silence*

"I'll drive" *she informs without switching gaze or tone*

*They sit into the Camaro standing outside, Elexis at the wheel. She doesn't wait a minute before starting the car and parking around the corner where she can see the prison bus. She pulls back and hides the car, idling. The car has fuel, and she sits in silence, waiting for the bus to pass and drive off.*

*The bus passes after a few minutes of waiting, she follows closely. Every turn, every lane change, everything she mirrors behind.*

*On the freeway where traffic picks up, she's looking for anyone passing the bus.*

*One really average joe kind of sedan rolls up and is about to pass. Elexis floors it and pushes the car into the way of the bus, making it crash and scrape up on the side.*

*She runs barefoot into the bus, punching the driver in the face, knocking him out. Looking for cameras, she sees none. She grabs onto Jonathan and brings him to the car. She floors it and the trio escapes.* 

*They abandon the car in the forest and hitch hike back to town*

"You know how I used to roll with many mafia groups? Yeah, I snitched on those who snitched on me. The job I talked about back then, I presented Gorgio as the employer, when in reality it was a cover up name for me. I'm the one who came up with the plan. The take is 2 million dollars, not 130K... Jona, I already have contacts to get you a little facelift and new documents."

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Rosso concerned*

"what tha... That was actually kind of impressive"

*looks over at Elexis*

"Well we just got out of a jam and now we are back in one. We can't go back to any of our homes. Look sense we are now probably wanted again we need a place to chill. I have a vacation home about an hour and a half away from here. We can go there and lay low for a bit in peace. It on the beach and everything"

"Once we pull off the job, we won't have to worry about the police anymore.." *She slows down to match her speed with the guys*

"Why am I walking infront? Rosso is the one with the villas!"

*She ends up walking between the two. Jokingly she pulls both of their heads down under her shoulders and kisses both on the head like a mother with her children* 

"Eeeverything is fine" *She assures, releasing her grasp*

"Right, if we're hitting the beach I'm taking this shit off"

*he pulls off the top of his death row coveralls, throwing it into a bush at the side of the road revealing a slim body with a six pack covered by a blood covered bandage*

*Elexis stops the group* "Hey,hey, hold on, this is evidence." *She picks the coveralls back up and folds them into a roll* "We need to burn this, so it's valuable for a barbecue." *She tucks it under her arm and her flow gets stopped by Jonathan's manly body*

".. are you serious, it's like you're photoshopped!"

*He looks back at Elexis* 

"You can hardly talk" Jonathan replies "I've seen you in your undies" he says before carrying on walking looking at his tattooed arms remembering the times he got them done.