Raffen

Hardcore RP Community

Hello there.

I've noticed alot of people on the forums saying that they would prefer to play this game in a light RP fashion, which seems a shame being that this game is going to be created simply for the element of realistic RP. I was wondering if any people on here, alike to me, are here for the more hardcore RP kinda stuff, if so, how many of you are there, and is anyone planning on creating a community harcore RP server right off the bat of when community servers get supported.

• Like 5

Me. Definitely. I am going to start off on the public servers for a bit but have been asked to administrate someone's serious RP server once it goes up.

• Like 6

I would also like to join a hardcore RP server, I intend to be a lawyer or start a company (not sure which yet).

If there isn't a very strong serious RP presence on the official servers I'll definitely relocate, or possibly start my own. Only concern is if you get started on an unofficial server and it goes down, you've lost a lot of time and effort.

• Like 3

On 18/04/2016 at 0:05 AM, Raffen said:

Hello there.

I've noticed alot of people on the forums saying that they would prefer to play this game in a light RP fashion, which seems a shame being that this game is going to be created simply for the element of realistic RP. I was wondering if any people on here, alike to me, are here for the more hardcore RP kinda stuff, if so, how many of you are there, and is anyone planning on creating a community harcore RP server right off the bat of when community servers get supported.

I will be getting a community server ASAP and will make it a Serious rp server. I still need to re-name my community (ps; I am shit at coming up with names) So far my community is called Digital Vortex Gaming, but hopefully I will have a better name for it. If anyone would like to give ideas pm me, I would apreciate it.

I'll definitely be looking into doing a hardcore RP server, depending how servers work if we host them ourselfs or through renting in game, i'll definitely purchase a dedicated to host a hardcore RP server.

4 hours ago, Hectic said:

I'll definitely be looking into doing a hardcore RP server, depending how servers work if we host them ourselfs or through renting in game, i'll definitely purchase a dedicated to host a hardcore RP server.

If you mean a Local hosted server, then you can forget it as they already said you wont be able to have a local hosted server because of how their server structure is and so you will have to rent a server from a host provider.

Pretty sure that is what  most are here for. Some may join for the shooting aspect but honestly if you are coming to identity for primarily shooting, you need to relocate to arma. Hopefully the team decide to create a serious / hardcore RP server so we can have it official. 

Edited by DeadBryson

8 hours ago, DeadBryson said:

Pretty sure that is what  most are here for. Some may join for the shooting aspect but honestly if you are coming to identity for primarily shooting, you need to relocate to arma. Hopefully the team decide to create a serious / hardcore RP server so we can have it official. 

I think the official servers will all be casual rp because it will be easier to moderate.

• Like 1

I'd join any server dedicated to hardcore RP! I don't plan on being a cop or anything, just a normal citizen :-) Maybe help run a food establishment or something. But if someone decides to make an RP server I'd love to join. ^_^ I'd be happy to chip in for a rented server.  As for the name honestly if you just put [Harcore RP] as a tag by it I think we could have a lovely community. I love helping new RPers out too and making them feel welcome, I don't like seeing Rpers giving shit to other players because they do something 'wrong' etc. I've seen it happen and I hope it doesnt happen here D:

• Like 3

I hope there will be hardcore roleplay servers. Official and private ones. Because right now, looking at the existing organization topics at the "Hideout" section, this part of the community seems to come from medium/light RP/ RPG servers.  

I also hope, that there will be servers without VoIP roleplay, as I personally don't like that way of roleplaying and prefer the good old text-based roleplay. 

Edited by Blackbeard

I personally am one who seeks the more hardcore RP and am hoping to see some pretty good RP servers when the game is released. 

I would love a dedicated heavy role-play server with an application system to ensure that all players can role-play to a certain standard. Along with this, they should be able to construct a coherent English sentence as well as having a clear understanding of role-playing terms, such as metagaming, etc.

Edited by Malcolm_Sabela
  • Like 2

On 04/05/2016 at 3:00 PM, Blackbeard said:

I hope there will be hardcore roleplay servers. Official and private ones. Because right now, looking at the existing organization topics at the "Hideout" section, this part of the community seems to come from medium/light RP/ RPG servers.  

I also hope, that there will be servers without VoIP roleplay, as I personally don't like that way of roleplaying and prefer the good old text-based roleplay. 

I am not certain but probably would guess at saying official servers will be more a casual base than hardcore rp as its easier to moderate.

Also, I will be getting a server and hope to make it not quite a hardcore but really a server that could be more a serious server but hardcore rp is more than welcome.  Here is more info: My server info

• Like 1

if hardcore rp means eating and drinking as much as in rl i'm in, if it's just spaming food and water with all the money you have to avoid death because you didn't eat for one minute not.

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

if hardcore rp means eating and drinking as much as in rl i'm in, if it's just spaming food and water with all the money you have to avoid death because you didn't eat for one minute not.

No. Hardcore RP means not breaking character, not doing anything ridiculously abnormal that you wouldn't do in real life, sticking to a character and obeying RP rules to the absolute point. If you want an example of this, I would suggest you look at some videos of ArmA 3 Humanity.

20 hours ago, Raffen said:

No. Hardcore RP means not breaking character, not doing anything ridiculously abnormal that you wouldn't do in real life, sticking to a character and obeying RP rules to the absolute point. If you want an example of this, I would suggest you look at some videos of ArmA 3 Humanity.

will watch it someday

If people are here for "light" RP, they might as well go play some GTA. I came here for HARDCORE roleplay and HARDCORE roleplay only, I take my RP seriously which is what I like about it. Maybe it's too serious for some people to risk a few hours jail time if they rob a bank, but for me it's fun as hell and really lets you explore all these paths in life you may not be able to realistically ever accomplish. By the way, I'm not hating on people who want a small touche of RP in their day to day gaming, I honestly hope everyone finds a server right for them be it light, HARDCORE, mini-games or anything in between.

I do have plans on starting a community dedicated to HARDCORE roleplay, I do have quite a bit of management experience so who knows where it'll go. For all I know I may end up playing somewhere else if this "somewhere else" turns out to be the type of community I am looking for and really do enjoy. If you've played ArmA 3 Life then I would betcha communities like CGL and Life Studios would do a HARDCORE Identity Server.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 3

As I roleplayer, I play the game from an in-character perspective and whatever happens, whatever my character does the consequences has to be accepted, robbing a bank? Yup, Jail time, simple as that!

Anyway, Hardcore roleplay for the win.

• Like 2