Yuri_Zhukov

Old brands.

Those brands are trademarked and copyrighted. You can't use them in game without consent or permission - you could make knock off brands though that look similar :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuri_Zhukov said:

I knon it, but maybe administation of Identity will cooperate with popular brands.

I doubt it why spend more money on getting trademarked things when you can make knockoffs.

11 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

I doubt it why spend more money on getting trademarked things when you can make knockoffs.

1 hour ago, Sicario said:

Those brands are trademarked and copyrighted. You can't use them in game without consent or permission - you could make knock off brands though that look similar :)

Personally id find it funny if they did make humorous Knock offs off the products/brand names

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

Personally id find it funny if they did make humorous Knock offs off the products/brand names

Unfortunately, this has already happened. Allow me to refresh your memories with a "wibbly-wobbly,timey-wimey" screenshot:5714de9c82287_2.thumb.png.1ca7136dfb4844

• Like 1

There is no need to spend money, instead make deal with brands about advertising their products in the game.

5 hours ago, Yuri_Zhukov said:

There is no need to spend money, instead make deal with brands about advertising their products in the game.

That's not how the real world works, in the end It's all about money.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2016 at 0:31 AM, QurWinter said:

I'm not blind. What did you actually mean by saying this?

lol

Buying the permissions to use trademarked brands would cost way too much for it to be worth it, and considering massive companies such as Rockstar North didn't do it with GTA that somewhat suggests the financial restrictions on a much smaller Dev company that few have actually heard of.

On 04/09/2016 at 7:47 PM, DrFelixPhD said:

Perhaps an inclusion of GTA's Fruit phones, Facade or Lifeinvader?

Ye ye i meant they didn't actually buy the permissions to use the brand names, they used knock offs instead