VirtalPeguin

Possible Problem with Identity Emails?

Was I supposed to receive an email about the code, because I didn't get any? I activated the code anyway because I read the annoucements, but I heard that you get an email about the code. Anyone know about this?

2 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

Was I supposed to receive an email about the code, because I didn't get any? I activated the code anyway because I read the annoucements, but I heard that you get an email about the code. Anyone know about this?

They might be waiting for the release of the town square, then they gonna email us cuz @Paratussaid their is only 20k keys and they are making more.

"Not sure about what i just said btw"

Edited by Zomaka

Hi VirtalPeguin,

emails are being sent out in batches to inform you that Steam keys for users with Beta Access are ready to claim on the website.
The key won't be in your personal email, but can be found in your account settings on your profile tab.

If you haven't received the email yet, just wait a little longer, it will come with one of the next wave.

Cheers,
Cayn

I just got an email writing "Identity Steam keys are now available!", linked my account and reddemed the key - it wrote "town square" added, but searching my liberary dosen't show it.

It isn't playable yet?

1 minute ago, dragzonox said:

I just got an email writing "Identity Steam keys are now available!", linked my account and reddemed the key - it wrote "town square" added, but searching my liberary dosen't show it.

It isn't playable yet?

No, it isn't playable yet and it will not appear in your library because the build has not been submitted to Steam yet. Relax, it will, they are just trying to make it perfect.

5 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

I didn't get an email, however.. By chance I seen a popup on discord when I turned on my pc saying get your steam key!

So looked in emails.. nothing.

Then logged into the website and found the key in my Accounts section.

Linked my Steam Account, then added steam key in steam. An Error comes up after you finish, Don't be alarmed! It won't show up on your Library until the game/Town Square is released. You must have Beta Access to.

Good Luck and Enjoy.