neil90uk

steam failed to install app configuration unavailable

Well just got my key ,  went to activate it 

and got this error "steam failed to install app (configuration unavailable)"

and i cannot see the module in my steam library

Thank you. any help would be greatfull

It isn’t going to be in your game library yet, the error is normal. You linked your Identity account with your Steam profile, that’s it. It will be in your game library later. 

Edited by Kaitlyn
  • Like 1

I wondered the same thing! I linked my Steam account, activated the key and I can see in my licenses and keys page it is there, but it does not show in my library the same.

Also, in the E-mail, it stated we can download and play so I am confused.

IAhhhh yep this is what i get for not reading the EMAIL properly LOL

"This key will add Identity to your library so that when Identity is released, you can download it and start playing immediately without having to do anything else."   LOL

@neil90uk @kyle939 

We're getting close! You can now connect your Steam account to your Identity game account and obtain your Identity game Steam key. This key will add Identity to your library so that when Identity is released, you can download it and start playing immediately without having to do anything else.

To get your key, login on the main site (NOT THESE FORUMS) at www.IdentityRPG.com. You can then go to the Account tab of your profile where you'll see an option to link your Steam account.

You must have BETA ACCESS on your account to claim a key!

ATTENTION! You can only attach one steam account to one game account, and it's permanent. Be sure you're logged into your game account which has the items you've purchased before attaching a Steam account!

While you won't get Identity in your game library just yet, you will very soon. Handing out the keys like this allows us to reduce load on our servers. We currently have 20,000 keys in the system and we'll be adding more.

Source: 

• ver.1.22474487139 1