Sign in to follow this  
Polackeadi

R u Kiddin us??

Sry i dont wanna hate, as i think this game has a lot of chances to be one of the greatest games, the devs are posting lot of stuff and showing it to us but seriously are you really fu**** kiddin us???? in the beginning of the year the town square ( ONLY THIS MODULE !!!! not even a real beta/alpha) should be released - i have to talk to one of my friends very often that he shouldnt get a refund and as he says "fu** this game" 

Get your sh*t together and release this goddamn module! You seriously sitting since (i think) more then a month on that goddamn UI interface 1 tag? 
dont you think its goin to far with this put off/push back?

goddamn... 

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

They just released the Steam keys to everyone who has purchased this game. This goes to show how the majority of people who complain about this game never actually stay updated or check what's going on before posting these unnecessary topics. 

• Like 6
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

57 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

They just released the Steam keys to everyone who has purchased this game. This goes to show how the majority of people who complain about this game never actually stay updated or check what's going on before posting these unnecessary topics. 

U should read the tweet on first place before acting like they already released the TS.

"...You won't be able to install it just yet..."

"...Town Square will show up in your Steam library the second we publish it..."

Be prepared for at least another 2-3 weeks of waiting

Edited by Masa
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Smh... you can get your steam key now.

I appreciate the steam keys but so what? It's literally nothing, doesn't even show up in your library. Just because we are moving doesn't mean we are going somewhere. I can fully understand why he is still frustrated

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

10 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I appreciate the steam keys but so what? It's literally nothing, doesn't even show up in your library. Just because we are moving doesn't mean we are going somewhere. I can fully understand why he is still frustrated

We're getting closer, which is why steam keys were released. So you can have it activated on your account ready to go

• Like 6
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, HairyGrenade said:

We're getting closer, which is why steam keys were released. So you can have it activated on your account ready to go

You're preaching to the converted. I am personally very happy with the progress, but I understand why some people may not be.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

So what? Means we are almost there.  Beach and Motown our working on getting photos and a vid for the steam store page. Big steps in the right direction.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, Cstove said:

So what? Means we are almost there.  Beach and Motown our working on getting photos and a vid for the steam store page. Big steps in the right direction.

It doesn't mean that. That's what you think it means. This could take god knows how long, stop being a brown noser. They could have handed these keys out 5 months ago, it doesn't make a difference.

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

29 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

It doesn't mean that. That's what you think it means. This could take god knows how long, stop being a brown noser. They could have handed these keys out 5 months ago, it doesn't make a difference.

with some companies it wouldn't mean anything, however, we do know that asylum didn't hand in their build to steam with a reason, they wanted to hand it in once it was almost ready. so actually we do know that this is a big step in the right direcion

Just now, dagtag said:

with some companies it wouldn't mean anything, however, we do know that asylum didn't hand in their build to steam with a reason, they wanted to hand it in once it was almost ready. so actually we do know that this is a big step in the right direcion

We don't know that. We have been told that. Just like we have been told many things. 

• Like 3

Lol, even with any form of progress, there just has to be some complaint or two or multitude complaining of nothing being achieved. My previous post on another topic is starting to make me side more and more with the people getting absolutely sick of others posting the same jibber jabber. Majority of the people who will be launching IdentityRPG at launch, will not even understand how to actually make this game the way in which it is supposed to be played as. Role Playing Game, in the final three letters, is what I have a funny feeling most people won't even comprehend. People complain that it is not even out yet, but probably won't even understand the Role Playing element involved in this sort of concept. Pretty sure we all know that hours after launch there will be yet another multitude of complaints regarding how "this isn't the game I paid for" "this gameplay is boring" etc, etc, etc.

I'm not saying the progress has been an amazing journey, but so long as there is progress, I have no issue with waiting. Patience is a virtue and without patience you are just as ignorant as the other fools. Not saying the topic poster him or herself, but generally speaking.

We are all entitled to express our concerns about a game we have put money into. But can you at least have some form of alternative suggestion rather than a couple of rants (a couple in this topic, for example) - because without anything to suggest, it's just digging up the same crap that everyone else on these forums had to deal with over the past year or handful of years. Progress is being made, whether you think so or not and whether the IdentityRPG team wishes to tell us or not. Simple as that.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Not a brown noser, your just constantly salty. Lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Yes because you have the crystal ball that nobody else has and only JoelKeys knows what everything means...

• Like 2

Telling them to get their stuff together isn't going to increase the speed of development. Keep in mind they're testing and trying to get rid of bugs they felt shouldn't be in there at release. Squish one out, ten more coming at you...

12 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

What you want to believe or not is up to you. But please don't be treating other users like that. I do believe they're close, how close? I don't know, but all I know is that it'll come out one day or another.

I can see your point, and i kinda agree with them. Not like its going to make anything better but still.
Asylum should have never said anything about a possible release, eta of what so ever, they should have posted all the updates they could posts, and show. But nothing more, because with all the things they have told us, eta's etc, much more then only a time for release. Which if i remember correctly was already back in 2017. And yet still no game weve seen. I highly doubt it will be released in 2018 either, probably somewhere mid summer 2019 >.<" 

I stopt hoping for this game to come out, im sitting back on this one and my focus is on other games. Once its released it will be supprising they made it lol. Have fun hyped boys/girls, but neither i think this game will be out soon...

• Like 1

Just gotta squash some bugs. Now developers don't want infinite money bugs if the money can be bought with real life money in their game. Big losses if that happens. Players don't want bugs where you spawn under the map and can't get up either (I'm not saying this is a bug in Identity). Give em some more time. They released the keys so the game is on our accounts as long as we activate it. Chill guys.

2 hours ago, KimboCake said:

I can see your point, and i kinda agree with them. Not like its going to make anything better but still.
Asylum should have never said anything about a possible release, eta of what so ever, they should have posted all the updates they could posts, and show. But nothing more, because with all the things they have told us, eta's etc, much more then only a time for release. Which if i remember correctly was already back in 2017. And yet still no game weve seen. I highly doubt it will be released in 2018 either, probably somewhere mid summer 2019 >.<" 

I stopt hoping for this game to come out, im sitting back on this one and my focus is on other games. Once its released it will be supprising they made it lol. Have fun hyped boys/girls, but neither i think this game will be out soon...

thank you! someone who understands what i said... 
As i mentioned, i do check the process nearly every day. I dont give a damn that there are now steam keys. They could also provide us steam keys 5 months ago - this changes nothing!

I still am focused and pre-happy on this game but they never should tell us so many release dates and also maybe goin more into detail when you sittin like 2-3 months on the last task (and user interface doesnt looks so difficult like bugs,system,envo, and so on...

it just looks like a big joke sometimes and i also dont like these people complaining since the release date wasnt respected BUT there is a point where it gets ridiculous so stop attacking me when i said in the very first that i dont wanna hate and i still think its a great game BUT THERE IS A GODDAMN BUT !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordBenji said:

But please don't be treating other users like that. I do believe they're close, how close? I don't know, but all I know is that it'll come out one day or another.

Ok, so we got people above calling others idiots but you decide to criticize him for insulting someone and completely neglect everyone else.

Hmm, might it be because he's not praising the developers like everyone else does? Can't be..

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

Just gotta squash some bugs. Now developers don't want infinite money bugs if the money can be bought with real life money in their game. Big losses if that happens. Players don't want bugs where you spawn under the map and can't get up either (I'm not saying this is a bug in Identity). Give em some more time. They released the keys so the game is on our accounts as long as we activate it. Chill guys.

This is that tiny little thing that frustrates me when people say: Give em some more time.
Mate nothing personal, but really what more time do they need? The first release date was arround 2017, spring if i remember correctly. If not correct me!

So from that date on, they lie to us all, since it never came out. Its 2018 Sept, a few more months and it will be 2019. Those keys are oke, but says nothing about a fast release. It could still take up months before they even release the module. Who knows? Only the devs know... Maybe even another year that passes us, before its release. We will only know by time, but it feels just like a joke with all the delays. One or 2 delays oke, so be it! But after that the count goes on, 3, 4, 5 delays and its annoying.

• Like 2