charlieboy

Where to invest my money?

Hey guys.

I am looking to invest some money into a buisness  as soon as the game launches and continue to fund as i play. I would prefer it to be some sort of delivery or transport firm like buses or taxi firm so if you are starting one of these or even would like to join me and start something together then please get in touch or comment below. If you already have investors and are looking for more please let me know details of how safe my investment would be and the benefits for every 1k i invest.

thanks

Edited by charlieboy
  • Like 1

First off, welcome to the forums!

We aren't categorized as a transport / delivery company per say, but we do transport VIPs with security personnel. Please visit our site here for more information. We are in the process of merging with Atlas Corporation to increase our efficiency and size to accommodate our clients.

If you have any more questions, please let me know :D

Sebastian Valentine - CEO & Founder of Aegis Security Consulting

• Like 1

Greetings Charlie, 

I urge you to instead of directly investing into one company or one branch, that you invest your money into Corpus group Inc, we are a capital management firm, we  aim to specialize in global emerging markets, whilst also remaining a, capital management firm, we seek to work for our investors, with the implementation, of well-established marketing, theories, with the change in modernisation. 

I suggest you wait until I finish the business stock market system. It will allow all business owners to sell and trade stock in an open stock market. Which means you can invest in businesses and own a piece of their profits.

-----------

I have updated and finished a draft for the investment system.

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/1761-investment-system-that-works/

Edited by ChillBilly
  • Like 1