Chase

RIP Mac Miller

As the title says, hes dead.

If you are like me, you listed to a lot of his music in HS. How often did you listen to his music? What was your favorite song?

The best day ever

3 minutes ago, Soulphite said:

Who? 

You know what else is dead? This fucking game. 

You know what else is dead? Mine and everyone else's patience having to read this same old dead horse being beaten on a daily basis.

45 minutes ago, Cstove said:

You only heard one side of it.  He was constantly giving back to his community.  He donated $100,000 to domestic violence prevention programs. And also donated money, clothes, shoes, TVs, and videogames to orphans in the city where he was from.

True, people always ignore that side

43 minutes ago, Cstove said:

You only heard one side of it.  He was constantly giving back to his community.  He donated $100,000 to domestic violence prevention programs. And also donated money, clothes, shoes, TVs, and videogames to orphans in the city where he was from.

Which doesn't give him a free pass on his other behavior.

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

Which doesn't give him a free pass on his other behavior.

What behavior?

8 minutes ago, Cstove said:

What behavior?

The side that I heard was that he had multiple counts of domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend and that he'd also raped her, on top of that I believe one of his music videos potrayed a white kid being hanged which I find bang out of order.

Just because he might have been charitable doesn't mean he don't have skeletons in his closet and likewise we may only have heard one side, either way he's dead and if he has done all things people have accused him of he'll burn in hell. This isn't really relevant to forums so I don't understand why this is even a conversation.

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

The side that I heard was that he had multiple counts of domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend and that he'd also raped her, on top of that I believe one of his music videos potrayed a white kid being hanged which I find bang out of order.

Just because he might have been charitable doesn't mean he don't have skeletons in his closet and likewise we may only have heard one side, either way he's dead and if he has done all things people have accused him of he'll burn in hell. This isn't really relevant to forums so I don't understand why this is even a conversation.

Those were false accusations that’s why the charges were dropped.  Do some more research!

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

This isn't really relevant to forums so I don't understand why this is even a conversation.

This is the “Hangout” for off topic posts so it dosent have to relate to identity.

I thought Mac Miller was the official name of Mackelmore but turned out to be a completely separate artist who I never heard of before.

These guys need to stop using drugs "bcuz muh depresshion" and face the fact that they are way more successful than most of their listeners and everyone wishes they could live as well as them. 

On 9/8/2018 at 4:26 PM, Loewe8 said:

ok. What is the purpose, or the reason why every guy on this forum has to know this?

this is the 'OFF TOPIC" part of the forum lololol