17 hours ago, mm96631 said:

Is this not exactly what we were told two months ago in a dev blog? Personally, I'd prefer to have my $150 back. We are at the same stage as we were over 2 years ago when I decided to back this project. What a mistake that was. How do I go about getting a refund?

don't get a refund yet... wait...

7 hours ago, LordBenji said:

There will be an option for streamer mode. But Town Square isn't released yet. Just the keys as it was said many times.

Apologies I didn't mean for it to come across as though I hadn't read the post.

All I meant was that I needed to know how to stream via YouTube for when the game actually comes out and in the meantime I'd wait as usual.

Sorry for the mixed wires.

11 hours ago, LordBenji said:

Free... In the sense that you've got it as a reward for pledging at least $30.

dW2g1k1.png

Yes I got it when I linked my Steam account woo hoo

So this is definitely exciting. Now, will we get time to download before the server goes live, or will we even get any warning? 

On 11/09/2018 at 11:03 AM, LordBenji said:

There will be an option for streamer mode. But Town Square isn't released yet. Just the keys as it was said many times.

Never mind, my internet was messing around and I wasn't aware I'd already responded, please ignore this post.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

On 9/11/2018 at 1:37 AM, LionKingGamer said:

Btw keys are free to get right now!😂 Still want that refund?

Yes i absolutely do. This makes about as much sense to me as religion. Do the math. 3 years for a Town Square. How long will it take to produce a playable game? Have fun designing your apartment for the next 5 years. I've lost faith and have zero interest in even playing it.

38 minutes ago, mm96631 said:

Yes i absolutely do. This makes about as much sense to me as religion. Do the math. 3 years for a Town Square. How long will it take to produce a playable game? Have fun designing your apartment for the next 5 years. I've lost faith and have zero interest in even playing it.

Okay peace out bro ✌🏼

4 hours ago, mm96631 said:

Someone may not understand the fact they've rebuilt Town Square 3 times at least (perhaps low budget, low quality), and that they're not solely working on Town Square, but the base of the game too, once that is done, the rest will go at a higher pace. Just remember Town Square is basically done, at least visually.

22 minutes ago, mm96631 said:

Blinded fanboys be like...

Except we aren't blinded or fanboys. We're dedicated individuals who believe in the game and know by this point it isn't a scam unlike all the naysayers. 

We're people dedicated to backing this project with the intention of it becoming a success and if that makes us fanboys in the eyes of people such as yourself so be it.

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Except we aren't blinded or fanboys. We're dedicated individuals who believe in the game and know by this point it isn't a scam unlike all the naysayers. 

We're people dedicated to backing this project with the intention of it becoming a success and if that makes us fanboys in the eyes of people such as yourself so be it.

Yeah! We’re Identi-fans

• ver.1.22474487139 1