20 hours ago, Paratus said:

Yep, I did tweet that.  I plan on using my personal Twitter for less official stuff of note.  It's something that the more devoted fans will see and I don't necessarily have the burdens of an official announcement. I don't post directly on the official Twitter account as that's handled by Beach; I posted on the weekend while working from home. 

i would love some more inside things for the hardcore fans <3

I believe it's him tweeting, there's no doubt about it. But I doubt we'll see actual keys anywhere soon. I love this company, but I've learned to take their "soon" and "almost there" comments with a grain of salt the size of Manhattan.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Is this not exactly what we were told two months ago in a dev blog? Personally, I'd prefer to have my $150 back. We are at the same stage as we were over 2 years ago when I decided to back this project. What a mistake that was. How do I go about getting a refund?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mm96631 said:

Is this not exactly what we were told two months ago in a dev blog? Personally, I'd prefer to have my $150 back. We are at the same stage as we were over 2 years ago when I decided to back this project. What a mistake that was. How do I go about getting a refund?

By first of all reading these forums. Plenty of info on refunding. If you backed via PayPal make a request there.

9 hours ago, mm96631 said:

Middlefinger Fuck You GIF - Middlefinger FuckYou FuckOff GIFs

• Like 2

Why the heck are people so dumb with their pledges.....as to why you only pledge 30 bucks max just in case the game doesn't work out.

So it’s my understanding, unless the rules have changed since I was last here, that live streaming and recording and sharing video of the content of the first module is permitted?

18 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Btw keys are free to get right now!😂 Still want that refund?

What do you mean keys are free to get have you received your key? 

2 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Middlefinger Fuck You GIF - Middlefinger FuckYou FuckOff GIFs

Lmao u should take the best comment of the year. what is the name of this movie or series?

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

29 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

Free... In the sense that you've got it as a reward for pledging at least $30.

dW2g1k1.png

Did you get an email or can you see it after you login or something? What's the link for the place you show in screenshot?

22 minutes ago, Laumania said:

Did you get an email or can you see it after you login or something? What's the link for the place you show in screenshot?

I got it right away after linking my Steam account. In the upper right, you should click your profile name (when logged in), then onto Account on the left.

PS: Please do note the game will not appear in the game list yet, and you won't be able to download it until it's officially released. You'll get a popup error but you can disregard it.

Edited by LordBenji

11 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

I got it right away after linking my Steam account. In the upper right, you should click your profile name (when logged in), then onto Account on the left.

PS: Please do note the game will not appear in the game list yet, and you won't be able to download it until it's officially released. You'll get a popup error but you can disregard it.

Ok Thanks, but cannot seem to find a place where I can connect to my Steam account. Are you talking about login here on the forum or on the real Idenityrpg website?

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

So it’s my understanding, unless the rules have changed since I was last here, that live streaming and recording and sharing video of the content of the first module is permitted?

You can stream TS.

Finally got my steam key and it's activated yessssssss!!!.

How do you go about streaming town square via YouTube? As I'd like to be able to.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Finally got my steam key and it's activated yessssssss!!!.

How do you go about streaming town square via YouTube? As I'd like to be able to.

There will be an option for streamer mode. But Town Square isn't released yet. Just the keys as it was said many times.