ElChapo

Today I Fucked Up

Hellow fellow identity comrades. Today I made a fucking huge misstake. Today at work I was told to take the company car and fuel it. Said and done, well I got like 5meters then the car stopped working. I was like WTF? So i called my boss said that the car stopped working and so I asked what kind of fuel it has, Boss replied "Diesel". I felt my stomach turn and was like FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK!!! I had put in a whole tank of normal petrol or whatever its called.

Then the VD of the company called me and said a towing truck was on the way and that my colleague was on the way to get my delivery and drive it so it made it in time.

Well im kinda new at this job and now im worried as fuck to get fired.... Just wanted to share this with you guys, dont make the same misstake!!

George-Costanza-OMG-Facepalm.png

Edited by ElChapo

That sucks, I'm sorry about that :/ If you're new to the job I'm sure they'll understand it was just a mistake! I'm starting a new job in about 2 weeks and really hope I don't fuck anything up o.e I wish you the best of luck, though!

• Like 1

You'll be lucky if that hasn't destroyed the fuel pump in the engine. Your job might not last long haha

Edited by Kickapoo

Yeah I really hope the insurance covers most of the cost. But would not be suprised if that´not the case. My normal luck i guess.

calm down and stay cool. tell your boss about every detail, tell him how much sorry you are and maybe he will allow you to pay it on rates! trust me. if you think too much about it you won't be able to sleep :D

On 18/04/2016 at 0:52 AM, Shimozukachi said:

if you think too much about it you won't be able to sleep :D

No kidding sherlock

On 18 April 2016 at 0:52 AM, Shimozukachi said:

calm down and stay cool. tell your boss about every detail, tell him how much sorry you are and maybe he will allow you to pay it on rates! trust me. if you think too much about it you won't be able to sleep :D

Not the best thing to say at the end of that sentence as you kind of reminded him about how it will affect his sleep and now he will probably think about it whilst trying to get to sleep... Just saying :3

Edited by lukemac

I'm not big on diesels, but what I've noticed usually diesels rev much lower than petrol cars. Like a diesel would have a redline at 5 or 6 when petrol usually goes up to 7 or 8. Also the sound is deeper and diesels don't stall that easily since there's more power going down.

22131.png.3ad0f40865d72f0c9718cd2b6c85ac

For google searches: Petrol vs Diesel gauges 

Edited by SilberDrachen893