Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Come On... Really?

Guys come on. We were told apartment customisation was going to be a thing in the TS module, I know for a fact we were because it was the feature I was most excited about. I have talked about it before. Now we are being told you won't be able to customise anything in your apartment but you can explore the base standard apartments? This is just going back on your word AGAIN. Come on!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Guys come on. We were told apartment customisation was going to be a thing in the TS module, I know for a fact we were because it was the feature I was most excited about. I have talked about it before. Now we are being told you won't be able to customise anything in your apartment but you can explore the base standard apartments? This is just going back on your word AGAIN. Come on!

Wait wHat? Where did u hear this? This is 100% false.  You can customize your apartment in TS!

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Who said this?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Town Square will feature the ability to preview apartments in their standalone form. This means you'll be able to walk around each apartment to see what they look like without any user-placed furniture. We'll probably be able to get screenshots of them out at some point prior to Town Square's launch too. In the meantime, Jade did stream a number of apartments a few months back that showcased their floorplans, and we also got to see a section of the Penthouse in Dev Blog 19.

Beach ball, Friday at 9:53

I assume this means like preview each one before you actually purchase/buy it. Whereas you could still customize your own if you do decide to buy one. Buts that is just my take on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xDiPnDoTz said:

I assume this means like preview each one before you actually purchase/buy it. Whereas you could still customize your own if you do decide to buy one. Buts that is just my take on it.

I sure well hope so.

5 minutes ago, xDiPnDoTz said:

This exactly what it means!

3 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I sure well hope so.

Well it is so.  You should really do a little bit more reading or ask a mod before you freak out spreading false info.

1 minute ago, Cstove said:

This exactly what it means!

How on earth do you know what he means? Do you have some information none of us do?

1 minute ago, Cstove said:

Well it is so.  You should really do a little bit more reading or ask a mod before you freak out spreading false info.

You need to climb out of their asses. I am taking it at face value. He specifically says 

This means you'll be able to walk around each apartment to see what they look like without any user-placed furniture.

Why would there be user placed furniture when buying an apartment anyway? You have absolutely no idea what he meant, and if he comes out and says that I am right you will come up with another excuse instead of apologising. You developer fanboys are really getting annoying.

45 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

FOREIGN201712111502000455994937457.jpg

• ver.1.22474487139 2

12 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

How on earth do you know what he means? Do you have some information none of us do?

You need to climb out of their asses. I am taking it at face value. He specifically says 

Why would there be user placed furniture when buying an apartment anyway? You have absolutely no idea what he meant, and if he comes out and says that I am right you will come up with another excuse instead of apologising. You developer fanboys are really getting annoying.

Devs have said hundreds of times that you can customize apartments in TS.  They have also said many times that you will be able to check out all the other apartments that you can buy on the website. You need to cool it bro, you don’t know what your taking about.

Edited by Cstove
  • Like 1

Just to clarify. You CAN customize apartments. What was said before was explaining a newer feature that was added. The ability to enter and physically roam every apartment interior ingame. As a way to get a feel for it before purchasing.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

The user I was replying to in the screenshots thread was asking if there was any way to see pictures of the current apartments to get a better idea of what they look like. We don't have a full photo set of each interior just yet, but I linked what I had on hand and talked about the ability to preview apartments. You'll still be able to customize apartments Day 1 of Town Square, the preview feature is just an additional thing that will allow players to see how big they are first-hand (so they'll have a better idea of whether or not they'd want the one they're previewing). Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 3