Sign in to follow this  
Cheif

Police Application - Non Official

22 minutes ago, Cheif said:

So that we have ranks in the Police Department.

It dosent work like that for official servers. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Cstove said:

It dosent work like that for official servers. 

Well it will add some fun online as well as if we do a private server!

No offence but non of this stuff is "Realistic" as a person who does serious policerp 24/7 because i have no life this isnt how it works, also unless you have a private server there will be no ranks such as chief or anything on official servers and that has been confirmed in the FAQ.

5 hours ago, JohnnySanderss said:

No offence but non of this stuff is "Realistic" as a person who does serious policerp 24/7 because i have no life this isnt how it works, also unless you have a private server there will be no ranks such as chief or anything on official servers and that has been confirmed in the FAQ.

Yea I’m really confused by this thread.

Thought I saw something about private servers where you can set ranks etc... If nothing else is a bit of fun to think about possible Police Structures.

Couple notes CHEIF: shouldn't your name spelling be Chief, or is that intentional? Also your application you have Highway and Traffic Police, is that not essentially the same thing? You have no Sheriffs Office or General Duties units? Think there may also be Detectives? 

Just to note: There is no application for joining the police force once Identity is launched. There may be one for private servers at the discretion of the server owner.

• Like 1