Sign in to follow this  
VirtalPeguin

Stop the bullying. Please.

A lot of you seem to be really upset or disappointed by the development of the game (how long its taking). I am not saying all of you are upset, just some. All this hate stuff and pushing them to release the town square can have an affect on someone ya know. I swear this whole month or something has been spammed with stuff about how "slow" the devs are working and stuff. If you were part of the development team and you were constantly seeing people saying that your hard work is all a scam, how would you feel?

o_O

• Like 2

They won't stop, there will always be someone who's not satisfied and will not hesitate to show it, whether it's on the forum or on the Discord. I will not blame anyone for being upset about a single module that haven't released after over three years of development.

I do encourage to ask questions, to get informed. It's okay to also give opinions, based on facts. But some people do get angry or overly dramatic, and will make pessimist remarks. I just find those useless as they bring nothing good to the development.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

The complaining now will only be outdone by the complaining after they release the module. Then they'll be able to complain about Town Square's issues AND the next module not being out yet. 

8 hours ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

I think the team is doing a great job. just wish people would have some patience.

I agree.

• Like 1

This is a public work, and as it is especially being backed by the public, is game for criticization. I am sure the developers are fine with being criticized if they are serious about their work. They should know that the critics are A. Wrong, and will be proven wrong in due time. or B. Have a point and they should take some of the criticism on board and do better. Also, the people who are criticizing Identity and the development(or lack of, depending on who you ask) of the game aren't doing so without reason. To pass it all off as bullying is nieve and misguided.

• Like 2

Personally I think that all must understand that Asylum team is really small and their project really ambitious, so it'll be normal if they took a long time !
It isn't the first game which took many years to be released !!!
People who are not able to understand that are free to skip their way when they see the game...

(Please be quite tolerant with my english, because I'm french and very bad in it...)

Edited by teidova
grammatical mistakes
  • Like 3

On 8/31/2018 at 12:59 AM, VirtalPeguin said:

A lot of you seem to be really upset or disappointed by the development of the game (how long its taking). I am not saying all of you are upset, just some. All this hate stuff and pushing them to release the town square can have an affect on someone ya know. I swear this whole month or something has been spammed with stuff about how "slow" the devs are working and stuff. If you were part of the development team and you were constantly seeing people saying that your hard work is all a scam, how would you feel?

o_O

i would feel motivated

Edited by Shagwrath
quote button didnt work
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1